Arhaan first looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion but he any which ways answered.

"Yeah. How do you know her?", Arhaan asked and Zayd raised his eyebrows.

"Oh... yeah... she was my classmate.... once. When I was in India for sometime.", Zayd answered... which was less than the half truth.

"How do you know her?", Zayd immediately asked.

"She works for my company.", Arhaan simply answered as his mind was still occupied by the weird behaviour change that Anabiya just showed.

Zayd slowly nodded and again spoke up.
"She's changed alot, mahn!"

At this Arhaan looked at him and gave him a small smile and changed the topic.

He was about to go to the cafè of the hotel when something shiny got his eye and he immediately bend to pick the fragile, blue stone studded thing up.

It was Anabiya's bracelet.

Arhaan quickly stuffed it inside his jeans pocket while Zayd was lost in his own thoughts.

The guys then shrugged their thoughts away as they walked towards the cafè to catch up for a while.

The light of my Soul, I'll find you soon.
.....................

"Are you sure you're okay?", Tanya asked for like the eighth time and Anabiya massaged her temples and nodded.

They were at the Dubai Airport all ready to go back to their Bay. And all Anabiya wanted to do was to go and lay on her bed and forget all her suffering.

Little did she know that more things are awaiting for her. More tests.

"I'll just go get myself some coffee.", Anabiya said to Tanya as she spotted Starbucks.

Tanya insisted to tag along but stopped as she got a call from her boyfriend.

Anabiya didn't see Zayd nor Arhaan since morning and to be honest, she was glad.

She placed her ordered and in no time, she got her coffee. She quickly made her way towards the exit when she heard the voice.

His voice.

"Anabiya....", he whispered and she couldn't dare to look towards her right. She started walking instead.

"Please listen to me, Anabiya. Please!", he pleaded and Anabiya quickened her pace.

She looked around to find Tanya or someone but couldn't find anyone and his voice constantly ringing in her eyes was annoying her.

''WHAT ZAYD?'', Anabiya almost yelled and looked at the person in front of her, gawking at her as if drinking her appearance.

Zayd was at loss of words as he just stared at the fierce face in front of him.

Anabiya still looked the same but yet so different.

The main change in her was of her body. Her weight. The second change was hijab. Zayd wondered whether she still had that pretty long hair like she had back then.

She didn't.

He noticed how her face was now free from the fat but her cheeks were still a bit chubby. Her small nose was still the same and her eyes were still small and her face was still cute.  But a less round.

"You... I... uh... I... you..... We need to talk.", Zayd finally said and Anabiya looked at him as if he was a madman.

" No.  We don't. Stay away from me. Or the consequences won't be good.", Anabiya finally said gathering all her courage and glared at him before walking away.

Zayd smirked at the wild and fierce behaviour because he realised that she was still the same Anabiya that he left.

"Okay Zee, I gotta go now. Hope to see you soon." Zayd turned at Arhaan's voice and smiled as he hugged him.

"Never knew our Zee would fly planes!", Arhaan winked and Zayd laughed.

"But we knew you would make a great empire.", Zayd said and Arhaan shook his head.

"So, see you soon, Insha'Allah.", Arhaan said and said his Salam and turned to go when suddenly he heard Zayd call his name.

"Well actually, you're going to see me really soon. I'll be back in Mumbai this week.", Zayd said Arhaan looked at him puzzled.

"Yeah I know I said I won't be able to come until next year but well I miss the people there.", Zayd smiled and Arhaan returned the smile clearly unaware of the intentions that his friend held.

Arhaan walked towards his team members and a smile escaped his lips as he saw the one whom he was wanting to see since morning.

I don't know how you are so familiar to me....
How your every smile and every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have Loved you before.
But all I'm sure about is now that I Love you and will love you in every existence. In every time. In every world.

.............

Assalamualaikum and Hey my sweetkins and babycakes!

Here's the update and please vote, comment and share.

I love you all and as I've entered the book into #wattys2018 so please show some love.

And here's Zayd and our Arhaan lover boy has realised that he loves Anabiya.

But well a bomb news is waiting for them when they'll land in Mumbai haha. Only me and you all are aware of the news. * winks*

And yes, that's Dylan Sprayberry as Zayd.