Re-Incarnated Love Ch.7

Start from the beginning

"Siren" I said through my moaning "I'm. Almost. . ."

Siren had me climaxing in minutes all over his hand and he followed right after me using my cum as a lubricant.

#<3<3<3# This one was short

We cleaned up the mess and I looked at the time.

We were supposed to get ready 20 minutes ago!

Siren only has to flash into his clothes but I have to brush my teeth, shower, fix my hair, put on an awesome outfit, an eat the most important meal of the day.

I tried to do all of that in my half hour limit by failed and exceeded it by 15 minutes.

I didn't even say hi to Neris or have time to say goodbye to Claws and Rex when me and Siren left.

I drove us to school since we missed the bus by a long shot.

We bearly made it on time even with all the traffic.

Today wasn't going that great

"Test time. Everyone put away your books" Mr. Ros said

Fuuuckkk!!! I forgot all about my Social Studies test! I didn't study at all.

OK Jay. Focus. Think of a way to get out of this.

Mhhh. The tests are conveniently next to Mr. Ros' glass of water.

Whoops. The glass tipped over and now the tests are ruined.

"Looks like you're going to have the test Monday kids. That's a couple more days for you guys to study"

We all cheered loudly

"Since I have nothing planned for you all today this can be a free period. I recommend you study but feel free to do what ever you want quietly

I didn't really have anything to do so I just studied for the test.

By the end of the period I knew everything about the world wars.

The rest of the classes were so boring I'm not even going to talk about it. I didn't pay attention to any of them especially math.

I told Emily and Joy about the shopping thing in 5th period but they couldn't come because of some girls night out thing.

I literally fell asleep during 6th.

Luckily I was wearing a hoodie and was sitting in the far back of the classroom.

Siren woke me up half way through the period when he saw me sleeping. I'm partially grateful and partially angry because now I have to suffer through 20 more minutes of school

After school was over I drove me and a Siren home as fast as I could without passing the speed limit.

Neris and the hounds were sleeping on the couch. Neris was only in his batman boxers.

It was the cutest thing I ever seen and I almost didn't want to wake them up. Almost.

"Neris wake up!!!" I yelled at him and then laughed as Neris jumped up and fell on the floor. Claws and Rex just opened their eyes.

The hounds tackled me when they saw me in the room and gave me one of their weird dog hug things and licked my face.

"You need to teach me the fire and earth elements" I said and poked him on the chest after Claws got off me.

"OK. But can I put on clothes first?" Neris asked sarcastically

"I'd prefer it if you didn't but I'll allow you to this time"