Chapter 6: Tuesday Night

Ariel woke up being nudged by someone over and over again. It was Aurora, wearing a simple pink dress, pulled together with a pairing of an edgy gold necklace and gold earrings, plus a pair of light pink heels. Additionally, she had straightened her golden curls.

"Get up, we’re sneaking out tonight."

Aurora continued to nudge Ariel, who was in semi-pajamas, which were silk and purple, with fish all over them. Ariel grabbed her phone from the bedside table and checked the time. It was 9:59.

"Where the hell are we going to go on a Tuesday night?"

"You'll see, just get dressed. Wear something nice." 

"I'm good. I'm more into sleeping than...socializing..." 

"I don't care! Meg is going, Belle is going, I think a couple of the guys are going, and so are-" Ariel's interest peaked, and with these words, she started to get up and get ready. "…you..." Aurora looked towards Ariel as she quickly dug into her bag for something to wear and slipped on a sleeveless dress that was fitted at the waist line, and was black on top, and blue on the bottom. She put her hair in a ponytail, which she frantically topped with a matching blue bow. She then started doing her makeup as Aurora stood curiously behind her.

"Holy crap..."

"Huh? What is it?" Ariel casually asked, carefully tracing her eyes with liquid black liner.

"You totally like Belle!" In utter embarrassment and shock, (okay maybe not total shock; the growing crush Ariel had was pretty obvious, and she knew that.) Ariel dropped her eyeliner on the floor, causing a black puddle on the wood floor.

"Ugh...Help me clean this up would you?" Ariel grabbed a few paper towels from the bathroom nearby, and when she returned, Aurora was blocking the door, waiting for a response. 

        "Yes, Aurora, I do like her, in the most casual, friendly way possible. Could you let me in? I swear if that floor was carpet, I'd kill you."

"Wha-me? You were the one who spilled-Stop trying to change the subject! Why would it be such a big deal if you liked Belle?" Ariel sighed, standing up after finishing cleaning up the floor, which, as she expected, Aurora didn't help with.

"Look...I just-You can't let her know okay? Plus...I've only known her for a day now, it's not like I'm officially running for the position of her girlfriend or whatever."

"Still…I'm guessing you want to get to that point." Ariel didn’t say a word her bashful expression spoke for her.

        Suddenly, Belle burst through the door; she looked like she had been crying, (her makeup was running) and the top layer of her dress had been ripped down the middle.

"Hey, Belle...Um, are you okay," Aurora asked, concerned.

"No, I'm really not, but that's not going to stop me from having a good-no, a great time tonight." She changed into a yet another yellow dress, but this one was less fancy. It was also sleeveless, and was ruffled at the bottom. She but a blue cardigan over it, and, after fixing her makeup, she put her glasses on.

"Alright. Let's go." Belle grabbed her purse, slamming the door, only to remember there were two other people in the room. With this realization, she awkwardly opened the door up for Aurora and Ariel.

        Everyone, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Meg, Aladdin, and Hercules, snuck over the fence and got into a car with two middle aged Caucasian women. One had brown eyes and super long black hair that was neatly braided. The other had hazel eyes and short, bobbed blonde hair. Aladdin smiled, and kind of bashfully, said:

"Thanks, Mommy thanks Mama." This sparked confusion for Belle and Ariel. Aurora noticed and decided to explain.

"Aladdin has two moms, what's the big deal?"

"It's not. The thing is," Ariel spelled out, "if his parents didn't send him here, who did?"

        "His uncle, that's who," the Black haired woman stated with an annoyed tone, stepping in,"he never liked the idea of me marrying my beautiful wife, Sally, he never supported me, and he never supported our son. So we're breaking him out of this homophobic prison of bull-"

"Ahem," the blonde lady interrupted, with a stern look on her face.

"Bull...crap." Ariel and Belle both giggled. The two made an adorable couple.

        After half an hour of driving, they arrived at a small restraint. It was painted in all the colors of the rainbow. The sign above its blue door read:

LG Burger T: We welcome all.

"I think that's the best restaurant I’ve name I've ever heard," said Belle, staring an complete awe.

As everyone got out of the car, Ariel looked around. It had been so long since she had been out. There were all sorts of cars in the parking lot, and most had some sort of LGBT bumper sticker or flag on them.

 Upon entering, everyone was greeted and given friendly hugs by two fairly young men, and shown to a seat. Ariel sat between Belle and Aurora. After just a few minutes, a very young waiter with long, reddish hair came to greet them.

"Hey, I'm Adam and I'll-Belle?" Belle's face lit up with joy as she practically stepped over Aurora and Ariel without warning, and gave Adam a tight hug.

"Oh my gosh...Adam." She started to cry of joy as everyone else sort of sat there uncomfortably.