Note From the Author/Prologue

• Dedicated to Thora Jackson

 Note from the Author/Prologue

Warning! This story contains excessive homosexual themes. If you do not support, are against, or strongly despise homosexuality, I advise to stop reading now. This is not erotica, so if you're just into romance, and don't care for intense details, you'll be fine. This story is told in third-person limited, and is about a corrective boarding school for gays and lesbians, and includes the following characters. Their ages are also listed. (some are not the same as in their movies)

Belle: 16

Ariel: 16

Megara: 17

Jasmine: 17

Esmerelda: 17

Pocahontas: 15

Aurora: 16

Mulan: 17

Snow White: 14

Alice: 13

Giselle: 15

Eilonwy: 14

Jane: 16

Cinderella: 17

Tiana: 17

Wendy: 13

Aladdin: 16

Hercules: 17

Jim: 15

Eric:16

Peter Pan: 15

Taran (no, not Tarzan, Taran): 15

Adam (Beast in human form): 16

(If there are characters you would like to be added, let me know in the comments.)

Most of the character's personalities are different from the stories.For example, Belle has a bit of an attitude, and Aurora is kind of short-tempered.

(Sorry that I  have more lesbian couples than gay ones. This is because the story is mainly focused on the girls, hence the title. The boys will sort of be background characters, as the story is told from a girl's point of veiw. I may switch around who the story focuses on. Chapter 1 focuses on Ariel.)

Update: while working on chapter 3, I opened up a few plot holes, which I had to go back to chapter 2 to fix. Originally, I was going to change Aurora's ex to Jasmine, but then that left the problem that Meg probably wouldn't cry over a breakup, so I made some changes so that Meg remains chill and does not cry. (I might have her shed a tear or two later.)

Update #2: So it truns out I had been spelling Aurora's name wrong. (facepalm.) I am currenlycorrecting this mistake.

Update #3:  I have fixed most, if not all, spelling errors.

Update #4: Belle's friend, Oliver, has been changed to Adam, better known as the beast. Also, in order to further the story, I changed the story a bit. Belle's character is bisexual instead of lesbian.