Chapter 1: First Day in Hell

       Lying cozily on a bright blue and green polka-dot comforter was a dispirited young girl with piercing blue eyes and long red hair, and for the past few weeks, her life had been miserable. Last month, in September, Ariel came out to her dad as a lesbian. She was pretty confident that he would be okay with it; all her friends were. But ever since, her father started treating her...differently, not letting her hang out with her female friends, checking her texts, and insisting they meet for a family  bible-reading every night. Finally, instead of letting her go back to her local public school like always, he decided to send her to one of those corrective schools where they to try to "fix" gay people. It was a boarding school founded by some incredibly homophobic guy named Claude Frollo. It was basically a prison for homos. Even its name sounded like a prison: "Frollo's Corrective Institute for Homosexuals," or, "F.C.I.H.," for short.

        She had only been there for one day, and she was already dying to get out. Her bright, curly red hair was highlighted with a purple bow tying together two twists of hair pulled to the back. She was wearing a loose purple plaid shirt to match, partly tucked into her turquoise shorts, and on her feet were pair of low-top grey converse. She was assigned to a room with two other girls, who had been in the correction program last year, named Belle and Aurora. Belle had gorgeous long brown hair that was tied into a kind of messy ponytail that had a few hairs that fell out close to the sides of her head and near her roundish vintage frames, which were obviously, though Belle would not admit it, hipster glasses. she was wearing an oversized orange sweater with teacups all over it, and she was tightly tucked into a blue fleece blanket. Her knock-off toms were lying on the floor beside her as she was reading a book. Aurora’s golden locks were left completely down, without a single a bobby-pin or hair-tie in place. She too, was barefoot. Her favorite color was pink, and it showed. She sported a light pink floral tank, underneath a white cardigan, and tucked into a dark reddish-pink long skirt. Ariel slipped her shoes off and looked over at Belle, never noticing how adorable she was. Still, Belle's hotness did not lighten her glum mood.

"Ugggggghhhh" Ariel bellowed, following a sigh

"..." Belle glanced over, half-smiling. "You alright there? You sound moderately distressed."

"Well...I feel like an incredibly distressed fish" Ariel was bored out of her mind. She was now hanging upside down from the edge of her bed, resting her head on the floor.

"A…fish?"

"What the hell?" Aurora chimed in.

"I don't know," Ariel continued, "I feel like I'm just flipping around on dry land, and I can't go anywhere, I can barely breathe and holy fudge-knuckles it feels like Ethiopia in here...why is it so hot?

"You seriously didn't notice? Belle is sick." Aurora said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Ariel glanced ather and noticed Belle had vauge bags under her eyes, and was shivering like she had swallowed a vibrator. Still, she looked undeniably beautiful. Seeing her shake, Ariel felt awful for Belle.

"Um...do you want another blanket?" she offered

"Oh my gosh, yes, thank you."

Ariel pulled a medium sized doctor-who blanket out of the closet where she had put her stuff, and placed it onto Belle. She smiled thankfully. Suddenly, coming from the room next door, the girls could hear incredibly loud moaning. It was kind of obnoxious, really,

"Jesus, Jasmine and Meg are doing it again." Aurora said, obviously annoyed, "They're such idiots. Don’t they know they're going to get caught? I mean, seriously they're never going to get out of here if they keep that up."

"Are you...Are you alright?" Ariel said, trying to comfort her, assuming there was something more than the noise that was bothering her.

"Aurora’s just mad because she used to be the one making the sounds." Belle smirked. Ariel made a confused face. "Aurora and Meg used to bang." Ariel tried not to laugh as Aurora walked out of the room, after throwing a pillow at Belle's face. 

"She's seems pissed. What happened between them?"

"Aurora and Megara dated for a year and a half, but then they got caught making out, and Aurora’s parents got mad, so she got a decoy boyfriend, and Meg found out, and dumped her. She got together with Jasmine a week later. The whole mess got all three of them sent here.'

"Oh."

"Yeah..." Belle grabbed a tissue the bedside table and let out a loud sneeze, followed by a sigh. "So how did you end up here?"

"Nothing special...I just came out, and my dad wasn't to happy about be being gay..."

 "Oh. So you didn't get caught with your girlfriend or anything? Was she upset when you left?"

 "Actually...there isn't anyone I could have been caught with. I'm...kind of alone."

"Oh...I just kind of assumed..." Belle blushed

"What?" Ariel asked, smiling with curiosity

"I just assumed you had a girlfriend, ya' know, with how pretty you are and everything." Ariel's face turned almost as red as her hair, and when Belle noticed, she hid her face behind one of her purple pillows.

"It's getting kind of late. you might want to put that pillow on the other side of your head and get some rest." Ariel giggled, jumped under her comforter and tried to fall asleep. She looked over at Belle, and thought to herself:

Maybe this place isn't the closest thing to Hell on Earth I've ever experienced.