Brooklyn Paige Is Born

Six weeks after giving birth.
Lauren's Pov: It's been six weeks since I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl we have decided to name her Brooklyn Paige. One day I was sitting on the couch feeding Brooklyn when Alex came up to me and told me that he asked Aaron to watch the kids for a few hours because he wanted to take me on a special date since I barely left the house since giving birth.
Alex: Hey baby I've asked Aaron to watch the kids for a few hours because I want to take you on a special date since you barely have left the house since giving birth to Brooklyn.
Lauren: Ok baby sounds great where are we going?
Alex: It's a surprise I promise you are going to love it.
Lauren: Ok I'll go get ready. Lauren then gives Alex A kiss and goes up stairs to get ready. Around 5pm Aaron shows up to watch the kids and Alex and Lauren leave to go on their special date. After an hour or so they finally made it to their destination. Before getting out of the car Alex asked Lauren to put on a blindfold because he wanted to surprise her. After walking for 2 minutes they stop and Alex takes off the blindfold and says surprise we are having a romantic dinner on by the ocean just the two of us. Lauren then gives Alex A kiss and grabs his hand.
Skip ahead after dinner.
Alex: Baby I have another surprise for you.
Lauren: what is it baby. Alex then gets up from his seat walks over to Lauren  gets down on one knee and says.
Alex: Lauren you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more than I have ever loved anyone. You're not only the mother of my beautiful kids and my wife you are my best friend and the love of my life. I brought you here because I want to do something special to show you how much I love you and appreciate you. I also wanted to ask you if you would make me the happiest man alive and marry me again? he then pulled out a box from his pocket and shows Lauren a beautiful 7 karate diamond ring. Lauren then looks at Alex and says.
Lauren:YES A MILLION BAZILLION TIMES

Thanks to @Laurexbabe for the help on this chapter. If any of you have suggestions for a wedding honeymoon leave it in the comments below