First Date

Alex's pov: today is mine and Lauren's  first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm taking her somewhere really fancy so I have to look on that #dopedope. I decided to ware a nice button down shirt black pants and shiny black shoes. I even decided to slick back my hair more than I useualy do. I go over to her house and picked her up. We go to the restaurant have a lovely meal and conversation about all kind of things like love family children basically the future. We then go back to her house and sat on the couch and start cuddling and watching a movie. About half way through the movie I notice Lauren is asleep on my sholder so I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom where I lay her on the bed pull the covers over her give her a kiss and say.
Alex: goodnight my little petunia. I then sneak out of the room quite as to not wake her. I then go downstairs turn off the t.v. and quietly go back upstairs crawl into bed and go to sleep myself. The next morning Lauren awoke to find she was in her bed and that alex was next to her fast asleep. She shook him gently and said.
Lauren: good morning baby. He then gave Lauren a kiss on her cheek and says.
Alex: good morning baby how did you sleep? Lauren then says.
Lauren: good how did I get in my bed
Alex: I put you. You fell asleep on my sholder so I decided to put in bed.
Lauren: oh okay. She leans over and gives Alex a kiss and goes in her huge walk in closet and started get ready for the day. About 5 minutes later Lauren comes out and notice that alex isn't in the bed so she goes down stairs and finds him in the kitchen making breakfast. She then walks over to him as he is cooking and puts her armsaround his waist and asked him.
Lauren: Watcha cookin' good lookin? Alex then says.
Alex: pancakes for you and waffles for me. She then gives him another kiss and goes sit down at the table and waits for him to bring the food over.
About 5 minutes later Alex brings the food over and they eat and talk.