After A Year Of Trying

Alex's Pov: After a year of trying to get pregnant and countless number of negative tests Lauren and I took another pregnancy test feeling like this one just like the others was going to be negative. Lauren goes into the bathroom takes the test and comes out with a shock look on her face and shows Alex the test and he just as quick as Lauren shows him the test has the same shocked look on his face and starts crying and grabs Lauren and swung her around in his arms.
Lauren's Pov: I just took a pregnancy test and showed it to Alex all of the sudden he grabs me and swung me around in his arms out of pure happiness.
Lauren: Baby this can't be good for the baby.
Alex: Oh sorry baby I'm just so excited to a daddy again.
Lauren: I know baby I'm excited to be a mommy again and give Addison a sibling. They kiss then call the doctor to set up an appointment to check on the baby and to see how far along the pregnancy was.
Lauren's Pov: Today is the day that Alex and I go to the doctor to see how far along the pregnancy was and to check on the baby. We got Addison in his carseat and took him Aaron's so he could watch Addison for a while. Once we got to the doctor I started to get a little nerby.
Lauren: Baby I'm nerby.
Alex: Don't worry baby I'm going to be with the whole time. Alex then gives Lauren a kiss they get out of the car and go into the doctor office. After A few minutes of waiting they were called back to the exam room and met with the doctor who was going to be delivering the baby.
Doctor: well it looks like you are 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with a healthy baby. As soon as the doctor said that Lauren and Alex both got emotional. They thanked the doctor and went to Aaron's to get Addison. After they picked up Addison they went home had dinner gave Addison a bath put to bed and went to bed themselves.

Hope you enjoy the chapter let me know what y'all think. Also I changed the cover of the book let me know what y'all think of that as well