Romantic Night part 1

Alex's pov: it's been 8 months since Lauren and I got back together and since I didn't get to propose to Lauren the night I planned on originally I had to find another night to do it. Since Valentine's day was coming up I thought that would be the perfect time. The day finally arrived so I went to Target and got everything i needed for a romantic night with the most important woman in my life. A few hours after getting everything set up Lauren arrived and she was completely surprised by the set up.
Lauren: oh my Glob baby did you do all of this just for us? Alex then looks at Lauren and says.
Alex: yes do you like it?
Lauren: I love it baby. They kiss and sit Down to eat. After they Finnish eating Alex then reached across the table and grabbed Lauren's hand and tells her that he has one more surprise for her.
Alex: baby I have one more surprise for you.
Lauren: Really what is it? Alex then kisses Lauren's hand gets up from his chair and walks around the table to Lauren. He then gets down on one knee and says.
Alex: Lauren you are the most important woman in my life. you make me laugh more than I have ever laughed before. You make me happier than I've ever been. He then Alex pulled out a red velvet box and says.
Alex: Lauren Will you continue making me the happiest man in the world and marry me? Lauren then looks at alex and says.
Lauren: YEEEESSSS!!!!!! Alex then put the ring on Lauren's finger and they kiss. After they kiss they then walk to Alex's room and...