Romantic Night part 2

After the proposal Lauren and Alex went to his room when they walked in Lauren saw that Alex had rose petles all over the ground and twinkling lights set up. Lauren then looks at alex and says.
Lauren: wow baby you really wanted a romantic night with me huh? Alex then looks at Lauren and says.
Alex: yeah I wanted to something special to show you how much I love and appreciate you and everything you do for me. He then grabbed Lauren by the waist and kisses her passionately. After about three minutes the kiss turns into a massive make out session. They stop to catch their breath and alex leads Lauren to the bed and they start taking off their clothes and lay on the bed. They make love for the rest of the night. The next morning Lauren awoke to find Alex not in the bed and gets up gets dressed and walks in the kitchen and see Alex making them breakfast. Lauren then walks up behind Alex wrapped her arms around him and says.
Lauren: morning baby.
Alex: morning baby.
Lauren: what you doing.
Alex: cooking my fianceé breakfast. Sit down I'll bring it to when I'm done. Lauren went to the table and 15 minutes later Alex brings the food to the table. They then got ready for the day. After getting ready for the day Lauren looks at alex and says.
Lauren: baby when do you think we should tell the squad about the engagement.
Alex: let's see if everyone is available tonight. Lauren agrees then goes down stairs and sends Asian girl squad a group chat and everyone is available except for Mia who is in Japan visiting family. Then she sends the rest of the squad a group chat and everyone is available for that night. (At this point she and Lilly haven't talked since Lilly kissed Alex) she then goes and tells Alex that everyone is available for that night.
Lauren: baby everyone is available for tonight except for Mia who is in Japan visiting family.
Alex: ok baby. Around 7 everyone gets to Alex's house and starts hanging out. Lauren and Alex then say they have an announcement. They grab hand and says at the same time.
A&L: we're engaged. Everyone cheers and hugs Lauren and Alex.They then tell them how it happened.