"Okay. See you in the morning, Ty."

I went back up to my room and opened the door. "I'm back." I sang. I turned around and saw Jenna in her cute Minne Mouse pj's, cuddled up on the bed. "You are so cute." I ran and jumped onto the bed.

"Tyler!" Jenna laughed.

"That's what you'll be screaming all night, baby."

"Shut up." She playfully punched me. We hadn't ever done anything sexual, we wanted to wait until we knew that we were meant to be. Although we did joke about it a lot. Well, I joked about it a lot. She just put up with said jokes.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked as I sat up next to her.

"You." She said barley loud enough for me to hear.

"Jenna Black! How dear you say such an unholy thing, you are supposed to be the pure one in this relationship." I acted surprised.

"Sorry." She blushed.

"It's okay. I still love you."

"Good." She turned to face me.

"Now, what do you really want for dinner?"

"Ugh, I don't know."

"Hmm, I'm not sure if anyone in California has I don't know." I smiled.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "I'm going to the bathroom. You figure out what to get for dinner."

"Okay."

We ended up just getting a grilled cheese to share with some french fries.

"Do you want the last fry?" I asked my beautiful girlfriend.

"No, you can have it." She laid back and smiled.

"Okay." I ate the last fry then set the tray outside of our room. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked over to the bed. "I love you." I said as I crawled up onto the bed. I leaned over to the beautiful girl beside me and lightly pressed my lips onto hers.

I slowly pulled away from her, "I love you too." She said breathlessly. I leaned back down and our lips connected again. My hand grazed down her side, I wrapped my arm around her as we continued to kiss.

SEVERAL MINUTES LATER

"Tyler, stop!"

"Never!"

"Please!" Jenna said in between laughs.

"No!" We couldn't ever do anything serious, some how our make out session turned into a tickle fight. Before I knew it, Jenna had flipped us over and was now tickling me.

"Stop it!" I laughed.

"Not until you surrender!"

"Okay, okay! I surrender!" Jenna slowly lifted up her hands.

"Good." She crosses her arms.

"Why good? Do you not like our tickle fights?" I frowned.

"No, I do. I'm just tired and I think I pulled something from flipping your butt over." She laughed and rubbed her shoulder.

"Oh whatever." I rolled my eyes and sat up so we were right in front of each other. "Turn around."

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Cause I wanna help my girl out." She turned around and I rubbed her shoulders for her.

"Thank you." She looked down.

"You're welcome." I smiled as I averted my eyes to the tv.

"Hey, can you go down just a little?" Jenna asked quietly.

"Yeah." I moved my hands down next to her shoulder blades.

"Mmm right there." I smiled at how cute she was. After awhile we decided to go to bed. I put up a line of pillows in between me and her as we laid down. I left an empty space of pillows where our faces where so we could see each other. We talked about random little things like what we would do if we got married and had a family, what we would our kids, where we would live, and all that stuff.

"Goodnight, love." I smiled at Jenna.

"Goodnight, sweet." She smiled back. I turned off the lamp and rolled over. After about an hour of trying to fall asleep I heard Jenna speak up.

"Babe are you still up?"

"Yeah." I said just as awake as I was an hour ago.

"Do you think that we will last forever. Obviously not us as humans, but like, our love?" She choked back tears.

"Of course, love." I rolled over closer to her and kissed her head. "Why wouldn't you think we would." I wiped away her tears.

"I don't know. I was just thinking about it, and what would happen if we fell out of love."

"Babe, don't ever worry about that, okay?" I grabbed her hand.

"Okay." She squeezed my hand.

"I love you."

"I love you too, sweet." I laid back down but continued to hold her hand.
......
I woke up the next morning with the line of pillows gone and so was Jenna. "Jenna?" I looked around.
"Jenna?" I got up and looked around the room for her. I couldn't find her anywhere, I started to panic so I went back over to my phone to see if I had any messages from her. I found a note beside my phone and picked it up:

"Ty, I went out for breakfast and coffee. Be back soon, love you.
    - your love"

I smiled at her note and sighed with relief. I got up and got ready for today. I put on black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt. I put on my black converse then sat back down on the bed. It was just now eight so I still had thirty minutes before I had to meet Josh in the lobby.

After awhile I heard Jenna come back into the hotel room. "Good morning, sweet." She smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"I brought you coffee."

"Thank you." She handed me the white cup.

"I should get going. Remember, date tonight, be ready by 7:00" I winked as I walked out the door.
___________________________________

"Nice to meet you guys finally, I'm Pete." We shook the mans hand who greeted us at the door of Fueled By Ramen.

"Nice to meet you too." Josh and I agreed.

"Alright just follow me." We walked to a small conference office and talked to Pete and some other guys about contracts, shows, tours, and all that good stuff.

"So, do we have a deal?" Pete asked holding up a pen.

"I think so." I said confidently.

"Definitely." Josh smiled.

"Awesome. Just fill out these papers and it'll be official." Pete handed us a stack of papers. Josh and I signed and dated what felt like three thousand papers. Then handed them back to Pete. "Thank you guys, I can't wait to see how far you guys go with this." He smiled.

"Neither can we." We all shook hands then Josh and I headed out. "Josh is it really already 6:30?" I asked, amazed at how long it took us to go over things with Pete.

"Yep, I'm exhausted." He laughed.

"Me too. But I have a hot date tonight."

"Truueeee." Josh and I got in the car and headed to the hotel.

I hope that everything goes perfect tonight.

___________________________________
Ugh one more chapter, I'm so sad it's ending but happy to start the next two books!

~ Peteywentzy