Don't Do It

*****T.P.O.V*****
"I guess I'll go" I said. "Unless you wanted to." I looked I Josh.

"Nah, you go ahead."

"Alright, be back soon." I broke away from the group and grabbed my clothes from my bag then walked to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel from the closet and set it on the counter along with my clothes.

I started the water and turned in the shower head. I looked in the mirror and took off my shirt. I barely had any meat on my bones, I literally looked like a skeleton in a skin suit.

"Ugly and worthless." I sighed.

I looked through the pockets of the jeans that I was wearing and pulled out the rubber band, put it on, and started snapping it against my wrist. After a few snaps my wrist was raw and I had actually managed to break open some skin.

"Dang it." I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped off the little bit of blood.

"Worthless. Trash. Ugly. Dumb."

"Stop it Blurry." I sighed at the name I had given the voice in my head.

"Why? What are you gunna do about it?"

I looked up in the mirror and saw his face staring back. He had a black and white face. He had a black neck and red eyes. He was wearing all black.

"Why do you do this to me?"

"Because I like to see you hurt yourself." He smirked.

"Don't do it." I told myself.

"You look disgusting. They don't really love you."

"Don't do it, Tyler."

"Schizophrenic."

"Shut UP!"

"I'm always going to be with you Tyler," his raspy voice said, "you'll never defeat me."

"I'll find a way." I looked up with teary eyes, "I just have to find people to help me."

"No one will help you. You always fail."

"I'll find people like me. People who-who have voices in their heads like ME. PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS AND THAT FEEL ALONE. THEY WILL KNOW THAT THEY AREN'T ALONE BECAUSE I WILL BE THERE FOR THEM. " I was yelling at Blurryface.

"Wow. Someone has gotten brave over the past few years. Well I gotta go hotshot, see ya soon." And with that he disappeared.

I did it. I made it through. I laughed a little to myself.

"Ty? Are you okay?" I head Jenna outside the door.
I opened it and saw her and Josh both frowning in the door way.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Great actually."

"Are you sure, because we heard you yelling at someone and you sounded pretty upset."

"Oh that... don't worry about it. It's just a voice in my head that I argue with."

"Ummm, okay. Well are you sure you're good?" Jenna asked.