Do We Have To?

"I do." Jenna turned off the phone and handed it back to me, she sat up slowly and stretched. Her blonde hair fell to her shoulders as she ran her hands through it then looked back at me, "are you going to eat, Ty?"

"I guess I'll try to eat something." I smiled.

"Atta boy." Josh walked into the kitchen.

I pulled the blanket off my legs slowly, my arms where kinda sore, I looked to see if Luke left any lasting marks on me as I slowly peak up the last few bandages on my arms from the nurse. Jenna watches with me as I get the last one off, there were bruises, but they were barley visible.

"Have you taken the ones from your chest and waist yet?" She asked looking at the slight purple spots on my arms.

"Not yet." I sat up carefully, inhaling as slowly as I could to try to breath through the slight pain that was still there.

"Take off your shirt." She sighed, I gave her a funny look, "I mean, if you want me to help you, because I can but if you don't want me too that's fine too." She rambled, laughing slightly.

"Yeah, that'd be great actually." I slipped my shirt off as Josh walked in the room.

"Woah woah woah, not in my house you horny teens."

"Josh!" Jenna blushed a little.

"She was just going to help me with the rest of these bandages." I laugh.

"Oh okay." Josh joins my laugh.

As I started to stand up, Josh offered me a hand. "Thanks." I said, allowing him to pull most of my weight because I seemed to weak to pull myself up. I looked down to see that the nurse had finished wrapping the bandages in the back so Jenna turned me around and started to peel off the mummy type wraps. She went around me about three times before I heard her gasp,

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Josh,"

"Hmm?" He looked in to the living from the kitchen, where had started on breakfast.
"Oh geez." I heard him walk into the living room.

"What is it guys?" I felt Jenna soft hand touch my lower back and I inhaled sharply at the pain that went through my body as she did so.

"Sorry." She retracted her hand.

"Tyler, they definitely got you good." Josh said from behind me.

"Does it really look as bad as it feels?"

"Yeah, probably. It's very dark, about as big as a football, (I swear that wasn't supposed to be funny...) kinda swollen, and obviously painful." Jenna sighed and finished unwrapping the bandages. Along with the one on my chest which revealed purple and black bruises on my ribs, but nothing too bad.

Jenna and I walked back into the kitchen as I put my shirt back on slowly.

"Does your ankle feel better?" Josh asked as he pulled muffins out of the oven.

"Yeah, it's a little stiff, but it doesn't hurt really anymore."

"Good." He smiled, "Well, it's all here kids, we have apples, strawberries, blueberries, and chocolate chip muffins."

"Thanks, Josh." Jenna smiles.

"Ty, you want to say blessing?" Josh asks.

"Sure."

After I finish and we all say amen, we go through and fill up our plates, even I. We find seats in the living room and dig in to the food Josh made for us.