Late Nights •Joshs POV•

ALSO JOSH GOT A NEW DOGGO. IM CRYING.
___________________________

Jenna and I were taking about school when we heard Tyler yell.

"I'll be right back." Jenna's eyes got wide and she nodded as I got up and ran up the steps.

I looked for Tyler's room. Lucky everyone's names were on their doors so I went to the one with Tyler on it in black letters.

"Tyler, are you okay?" I asked carefully.

"I'm fine." He snapped, I jumped a little. I've never heard him sound like that. He's voice sounded deep and rough. Like he was sad but covering it with anger. You know what I mean?

"Can you open the door?" I tried opening it but it was locked.

"Just leave me alone." He sounded hurt.

"Please Tyler." I laid my head against the door and waited a few minutes. I heard him close a drawer then I heard footsteps towards the door.

I quickly looked up. He opened the door and looked at me for a second. "Ty-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm fine." He walked past me. I turned around and saw blood run down onto his arm. He made a fist, keeping it from falling on the ground. He walked down stairs but I walked into his room. I looked in his nightstand drawer and saw multiple razors. I shut the drawer and threw myself back on his bed.

"Dang it." I sighed.

_________________________

ALRIGHT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
         ~ PeteyWentzy