Pregnant.

Hana's POV:-
"I'm What!?" I yelled in the bathroom as I took a pregnancy test. It's been 4 weeks since it happened.

"Come out now!" Bailey called and I came out with a positive pregnancy test.

"It's positive?" She asked and I nodded and she squealed.

"Since when did you both?" She asked and I sighed.

"About four weeks ago" I told her as I sat down  and she hummed.

"Was it big?"

"Shut up!" I yelled and bit my bottom lip.

"Don't worry Hana you're just taking it all really seriously"

"Really seriously? Are you crazy Bailey! If Jungkook gets to know I'm so doomed" I said and hopped onto the bed, digging into my pillow.

"Aren't you happy baboon?"

"As a mother I am but as a wife, especially Jungkook's wife I'm not happy!" I sighed and she held my hands.

"Just tell Jungkook. I'm sure he's going to be really happy"

"Happy? Huh he doesn't even remember anything. He just came drunk and did the deed"

"Well then it explains all. He was drunk. Remember drunk Jungkook doesn't remember anything the next day. He was drunk and he doesn't remember it. Just remind him"

"And you think that's easy?"

"Ofcourse"

"No! If I'll tell him then he'll also get to know that I did go to Taehyung's house without his permission. And he'll think that the baby I'm carrying is of Taehyung. You know Jungkook very well"

"Well yeah that is true. So....you want to abort it?"

"No! I don't want to. For now I'll just keep it as a secret so that Jungkook doesn't gets to know until the baby comes to life"

"Hmm.....hope you'll do well" she patted my back and I smiled sadly.

"Yeah....leave me. Tell me about your condition"

"Well I'm suffocating in this manner"

"Haha......nothing will happen" I assured her and she smiled.

Should I tell Jungkook or not? I prefer not to tell coz he'll remember everything that happened THAT night especially the part that I did really go to meet Taehyung. And if he gets to know about that he'll think that the baby is of Tae's and also I remember he once said that he doesn't want a family. But I do. So let's keep it as a secret.

Jungkook's POV:-
I entered my office and the people bowed towards me and I smiled as I Love this type of respect. Well, being the biggest owner in the whole country really is the best feeling. I entered my office and sat down only to sign some files when Jimin came in.

"Hey Congratutions!" He smiled and I hugged him.

"Thanks buddy!"

"So Jungkook how does it feel-" He was cut off by my father's call.

"Hello Dad" I picked it up. Well after four weeks he called.