Did we just.....Um....

Lee Hana's POV:-
"Taehyung" I called and he ran down the stairs looking completely handsome in a suit. "I cooked a brilliant dinner and also cleaned up the house. And don't forget that I placed your face towel in your closet and your bathing towel in your drawer and-"

"Rose you're only going for a few hours. Now go my friend is already here"

"Don't you feel a little bit sad about sending me on a date with your friend?" I teared up and he sighed.

"Please?" He asked and I nodded and went along with his friend although I don't want to.

Taehyung's POV:-
"Bye! Bring her back by 11" I waved and she felt nervous with him. She took some steps and turned around to look at me with those beautiful eyes of her.

"Enjoy" I waved and closed the door while they both drove off to their house

"Enjoy" I waved and closed the door while they both drove off to their house. I settled everything and then finally there was a knock on the door and it was Hana.

"Hey Tae!" She greeted and I hugged her.

"How are you Tae? How's your pain? And congratulations! I always believed in your intelligence" she smiled and I chuckled.

"Thankyou for the flowers" I said as she brought me flowers.

"So how did your husband allow you?"

"Actually Taehyung I prefer we don't talk about him. Please? I'm already a little scared"

"Anything you want" I smiled and she smiled back.

"Oh here. I got you these." I said handing her a bouquet of dolls. Yes dolls. And she gasped as she saw the lovely sight in front of her.

"How did you?"

"We didn't meet for ten days so these are ten dolls well arranged in this bouquet" I blushed and she laughed and hugged me again.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" I complimented her and she smiled.

"Taehyung! I just got here and you got me all excited" she giggled and I laughed along.

"Hey come let's go to my room. I've to show you a lot of things" I smirked taking her to my room to show her my certificates and stuff and she was so happy for me.

"Hey! I'll show you my promotion certificate. Wait it's in the other room. I'll be back" I said and rushed to get it.

Hana's POV:-
I smiled as he went to the other room. I was checking out his certificates when a diary fell down from his closet.