Chapter 8

*3rd Person POV*

Y/N was walking Back to Beacon,It was a Long Walk but he enjoyed it nonetheless,Merrily sipping his Grape Fanta as he hummed.

A Bunch of Atlas Fleets were Scattered about, Taking extra Precautions as the Vytal Festival was held.

Y/N didn't wanna go back to where the Festival is taking Place,He wanted to do something else today.

But of Course he cant,Because of Reasons We Don't know.

So He went back,Everyone was displeased because of his Presence,It's made clear that everyone hated him there.

Then there was Yang and Mercury's Situation.

Y/N broke the Illusion But only for him,The others persecuted Yang and Brought her to Custody.

As she Pleaded she didn't do it,The Video says Other wise.

So this is what You're Planning,Thought Y/N he already made a Plan and a Contingency just in case.

It was a Few Hours after Yang's Match and Incident Until another Match started up again,Penny and Pyrrha's Match.

It was Brutal,It ended up with Penny Ripped apart as the Signal was Dark Red With a Level 9 Threat.

Ruby was mourning her friend too distracted Cinder Made a Speech As All hell broke Loose.

Y/N ran off to where Roman and Neo were only to discover they were in kahoots with this.

Neo stared At Y/N Nervously as she finally drew her sword.

Y/N gave her a Look..

"Congratulations~! You lied to a Liar

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Congratulations~! You lied to a Liar.." Y/N said with fake joy.

Neo had began to tear up abit having no choice but to fight her Former Leader.

Y/N smiled at her Devilishly,His aura Intensifying as a Pulsating Wave filled the Area with Dread

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N smiled at her Devilishly,His aura Intensifying as a Pulsating Wave filled the Area with Dread.

As the fight started Y/N only dodged,Ruby Joined the fight soon,Obviously Angry.

Liar!M!Reader x RWBY.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें