Chapter 6

*3rd Person POV*

Team RWBY was boarding a Bullhead that would take them to their Mission to Mt. Glenn,Ruby Secretly brought her Dog Zwei
Unbeknownst to her teammates.

As they were Boarding they saw The Person they didn't wanna see but at the same time he looked Peaceful

Y/N sat there Asleep with his head Buried on his Beloved Scarf.

None of them woke him up,They didn't want to nor it's any of their Concerns.

Doctor Oobleck Informed them of his Plans and Strategies seemingly not caring for the sake of his Liar of a Student.

When they arrived Y/N stirred abit and woke up,When he saw them he just put on that same Irritating Grin on his face.

They followed a Lone Beowolf,Doctor Oobleck Told them to be careful as The pack won't be far behind and to nobody's Surprised It did.

Of Course Y/N yelled really loud being the Jerk he is.

The pack noticed him and they lunged.

Everyone sprung unto action almost immediately.

They quickly dispatched of the Pack,With everyone angrily Looking at their Troublesome Classmate.

"Why'd Doctor Oobleck Bring him anyway? He can't even do anything unless it's trouble."Said Weiss to her Teammates with a Whisper.

"He used to be the greatest Big Brother ever now I don't know who he is anymore"Said Ruby.

"Just ignore him he's BETTER OFF DEAD Anyways"Said Blake.

They set camp somewhere in the forest Y/N had gone missing again,But they let him be Nobody cared anyway.

Oobleck asked the others of why they wanted to be Huntsmen in the future.

They answered with Pleasing results and went for a Heart to Heart talk for a moment,They decided to take the day and sleep,Ruby kept Watch,Y/N hasn't returned yet,but she didn't care at all,she only cared about keeping her FRIENDS Safe.

*Day-Time*

Everyone woke up from their sleep,But looked to see No sign of Ruby Or Y/N,They instantly guessed Y/N did something horrible to her.

Then Zwei Alerted them and Lead them to where Ruby Was,He Pointed at the Hole,While Doctor Oobleck finally Understood the idea.

They went there and saw a sight that might Haunt them..

"Nishishi~"Stood Y/N who trolled the Group but with seemingly real Blood on his head.

"Wha?!"Yang Gasped

She Immediately grabbed her Bleeding Brother and asked him questions.

"Where is Ruby?!"She asked eyes starting to blare Red.

Y/N took a moment before answering.

"I don't know,I just stepped through this Hole"He said feeling light headed.

They paid no mind to their Classmate as Yang dropped him harshly