Chapter 2

*3rd Person POV*

*Dreamland*

Fire....there's fire everywhere...

A Young Y/N Woke up with fire surrounding the little Hut he and his Friends were living in...

He stood up and rushed To find his friends and found no one maybe they got out already he thought.

He Ran Outside and found 3 of his friends Burnt and barely breathing..

The rest were..shot?

He found footprints which lead deeper into the forest,2 out of 3 of his Barely breathing friends were dead..

Only one remained

Y/N ran and kneeled beside Her resting her head on his Lap...

"No no no no no,Please Please,Stay awake,We're gonna get help Please...Don't sleep"Y/N started to cry dropping character from what he usually acts like

"S-Supreme Leader?" His friend Asked Weakly

"It's me It's me,Your Supreme Leader, I'm gonna get you out of here,Just please....Don't go.."He cried even more,as His tears turned into waterfalls..

His Remaining friend Touched his Face,Wiping his tears..

"Ahah...Don't...cry,I hate seeing...my...Leader cry,Please....Remember us..."She took her final breath before She passed on Y/N's Arms

"No no NO!! Please!! Wake up! Don't leave!!!"Y/N Screamed in Desperation...

He felt helpless,He doesn't know what to do..

So he did the only thing he knew...

He cried...Cried till The sun rised from it's slumber.

The same question Crossed his mind from when he was back at the Xiao Long Household...

Did....the Gods hate him that much?

Was he born to suffer and carry everything on his shoulders?

Or were they finding pleasure In torturing the Young boy...

The Boy went silent...Finding no more tears to cry....He wanted Comfort....Knowing that No one will ever give him that he Hugged himself Pain Overwhelming him..

*Dream end*

*Y/N's POV*

My Eyes Opened....What's this?

He touched his cheek...there were tears...
The dream he had....no it wasn't a dream,It was a flash from the Past...

It kept on reminding him how a failure of a Leader he was..

Knowing CCTV Cameras were everywhere except for the Bathrooms,I used my pillow to wipe my face and pretended I had just woken up..

I sat on my bed and stretched...

Then I did my usual Routine

Bath>Toothbrush>Get dressed

I got dressed to my School Uniform and headed down for Breakfast,Cuz I'm damn Hungry...

I had Hotdogs and Bread mmmmm tasty

*Timeskip*

*3rd Person POV*

Professor Port was Yadda Yadda Yadding about his Childhood,They're great and all except no one is Interested.

Y/N was asleep on his table,Some drool on his Mouth Until a Loud