seven

Jungkook could feel his left leg shaking aggresively underneath his desk as he glanced at the clock more often than usual.

He silently counted the minutes left until school is finally over.

Jungkook has never felt this tensed when it came to school ending, usually he never payed attention to time but the horrible feeling inside his gut is telling him otherwise, the exact same feeling he got earlier this morning.

Something's gonna happen this afternoon and all Jungkook wants is to go home and avoid whatever's gonna happen because his gut feeling is never wrong.

He bit his bottom lip and glanced at the clock once again, looking at the remaining seconds left, just a bit more and the teacher would finally call it a day.

"Jungkook are you fine-"

Before Jungkook could pay anymore attention to what Taehyung was asking him he quickly stood up as the teacher ended class and started gathering his belongings and rushed as soon as possible.

"Hey wait for me!!" Taehyung yelled at the younger who was already dashing out of the door.

Jungkook payed no mind to the students filling the hallway as he continued to speed walk towards the gate, just a bit more and he'd be out of here, just a bit more and he could go home and-

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook flinched and froze on his spot as he heard someone yell his name behind him, he could feel all the stares of the students surrounding him and all he could do was mutter a curse underneath his breath

Jungkook spun around only to meet a pair of eyes glaring at him so intensely he almost felt himself shiver but he showed no weakness as he glared back to the pair of eyes.

"What do you want." Jungkook growled as he stared at the man standing in front of him with his group of friends behind him.

"Well, you see dear Jungkook, my friend here- Sejun got beaten up and humiliated this morning and I was wondering if you knew what happened to him?" Jimin smirked as he stepped aside to show his friend with a bruised face that was standing behind him.

Jungkook glared as he remembered the same face he kicked a while ago, the same face that sexual harassed him in the middle of the hallways for all the students to see.

"Oh, I don't know what you're talking about, I don't see anything wrong with him. He just naturally looks like that, didn't think you'd be this dense to not know how shitty your friend's face looks like." Jungkook spat back while Sejun was shaking in rage.

"You bitch! You did this to me! I was innocently walking by the hallways when all of a sudden you attacked me! I didn't even do anything wrong with you but you fucking kicked me in the face!" Sejun replied with his face red and full of anger.

Jungkook was taken aback by what he said, now he was the one at wrong here?

He saw Jimin look at him with one eyebrow arched up as if asking him if this was correct but Jungkook payed no mind to him as he felt his fist clenched tight beside him.

"You fucking bastard! You think with a face like yours anyone would actually believe you were walking innocently in the hallways?! You fucking groped my ass and pinned me to a wall attempting to kiss me! Now you tell me who's the bitch here?" Jungkook yelled back with just as much anger radiating out of him.

Jungkook was about to step forward and punch the hell out of Sejun when suddenly he froze on the spot again.

Everything happened so fast that Jungkook had a hard time absorbing the scene that what unfolding in front of his eyes.

Sejun was lying on the ground with blood all over him as Jimin continued to punch his face, his fists were coated with blood as he continued to punch his own friend not minding if Sejun was already unconscious.

Jungkook gasped as he watched Jimin beat up his own friend without mercy to an extent where he was afraid Jimin might kill Sejun.

That's what snapped Jungkook out of his daze and gripped Jimin's shoulder who aggresively shrugged his hands off and continued punching the man in front of him.

But the younger male didn't stop until he gained his attention which annoyed Jimin and looked back. "What do you want?!"

Jungkook was shoked to see this side of Jimin, it was like looking at a whole new person, this certainly isn't his childhood friend.

Jungkook stepped back and Jimin could only look at the younger who backed away from him, his big eyes held all the emotions he had and Jimin knew the younger male was scared of him.

Jimin stood up and gripped the younger's wrist leading him behind the school building where no one could see them and left his friend lying unconscious on the ground with all his other friends who were panicking about the current situation.

Jungkook tried his best to snatch his wrist  back but it only resulted with Jimin's grip tightening.

The moment they stopped, Jimin let his wrists go and stared at the younger who gazed back at him with fear in his eyes.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jungkook yelled at him, breaking the silence that enveloped both males.

"Jungkook I-"

"No! I am tired of this shit right here Jimin! What is happening to you? You were never like this! You almost killed your friend Jimin!" Jungkook yelled once again with his shoulders shivering slightly.

"Don't call him my friend. He's no longer my friend." Jimin growled with a low voice, the veins on his neck popping out to signify the amount of anger he was holding back.

Jungkook stepped back once again which alarmed the older male.

"Jungkook I-  I just, I'm-." Jimin reached out but Jungkook was quick to back away again.

"Don't you dare touch me! I don't even know you anymore! You're not my Jimin, you're not my childhood friend. What the fuck happened to you?! Why won't you tell me?! Why are you-"

"Because I couldn't protect you!" Jimin yelled before Jungkook could even finish babbling which caught the younger off guard.

"What- what are you talking about?" Jungkook asked as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Nevermind what I said, just go Jungkook." The orange male replied in a low voice as he looked down, giving up with this conversation with the younger.

"No! Tell me what do you mea-"

"I said go Jungkook!" Jimin yelled once again glaring at the boy in front of him who flinched at his sudden raise of voice.

And before Jimin knew, he was left alone as he gazed longingly towards the boy who ran as fast as he could away from him.

x—

Uhh, get ready for a plot twist I guess??
Hehe
I actually developed a stable plot for this book these past few days (which is new since I never, NEVER, make stable plots or plan them out, I just go with the flow most of the times which is a bad habit I have) which probably means I'd be updating this book more frequently than the others.