Thalapathy vs Controversies part 2

Then came Puli , the movie had a delayed release . This was not because of the team but the sudden IT raid in the producer and Vijay's house . Not just the movie team but even people who could help like Thanu sir, Vishal etc were also raided . As all the bank accounts are seized they couldn't make the payment for Sound and some other theatrical departments , which are settled in the last minute . So, the movie had a delayed release . 

Thalapathy had tried something different and it didn't work out well . The movie was not what we fans expected . But many critics bashed the movie as if it was junk . All those intellectuals who support the failure experiments releasing in recent past with the tag " it has hard work " where were you during Puli . It had hard work too . Whatever , it's in the past and the movie taught us a very important lesson . Not to depend on you intellectuals and critics and be strong .

Then came Theri , it didn't face much problems . Just when we thought we were having smooth releases , BOOM!! It neither released in Telugu nor in chengalpet . The movie was delayed in these regions . But still it collected  100 crores in 6 days became a blockbuster sorry the only blockbuster of 2016 in kollywood . (Source : Times of India )  

Then came Bairavaa , the movie faced release issues in Kerela and didn't even release in Telugu (it was delayed ) in Tamil it had to face the rush of Jallikattu . But still it collected 100 crore in 4 days . Some people say this is fake , if it was we would have seen the distributors protesting in front of Thalapathy's house . But we didn't and remember Bairavaa producer wished thalapathy for Mersal . So , I think this is enough proof .

Then came Mersal , we all know how many hurdles Mersal had to face . First the title issue and then the censor issue . Release day varaikum padfam varuma varadha nu irundhuchu !! ( We didn't know if the film would release even on the release date . The court gave them a stay order after the audio launch regarding the title . Gosh !!!! The title was trademarked and I don't know where the other movie team went during the celebrations of first look of  Mersal . 

Idhu ellathayum thaandi movie release aana , andha GST controversy . ( The movie crossed all the hurdles and released but only to open up the GST issue . Padam ban panrathukku andha thamarai patta kashtam irukke ???? ( The BJP  party worked hard to ban the movie . Idhu pathadhu nu ( Adding to that ) debates ... polls ... tags ... protests ... tweets . Huff !! 

But anga edhirla nikkiradhu namma thalapathy !!! So as usual the movie reached the audience very well and collected 250 crores . Some people say that this is the reason Mersal is a huge hit . FYI !!  Mersal collected 23 crores in Tamil Nadu on the first day which is still an unbroken record and 52 crores world wide which is top 5 . The controversy started on 3rd day . So now you know who is the boss . 

Coming to Thalapathy 62 , problems started even before the release of first look . There was a protest or more like  a curfew in Tamil cinema for a few days . No movies were allowed to shoot during that period . Thalapathy 62 and 5 other movies were granted permission as they had some crew and production side issues . Taking it as a chance , many people from the industry commented saying Thalapathy was disrespecting Tamil cinema by breaking it's rules . Dear haters what about the other movies then ?!!  Aren't they worth to be noticed or not part of the industry ?!! 

However , I don't know if these people will let the movie have a smooth release . But even if they don't !! I know it will cross all the hurdles and release like a boss and then became a blockbuster and create history .

 To be continued .... 

Guys , Did you know there is rule in Tamil cinema that all U certified movies will have tax exemption . But even though some of the Thalapathy's U certified movies like Kaththi , Puli and  Theri  never got to use the advantage . Why ?!!! 

So just 3 days for Welfare day and 2 days for T62 FL !!!! How excited are you ?

Thalapathian for life .....