Friends and passion

Indha ulagathala ellarukkum siblings irukamaatanga , yen pala per ku Amma appa ve irukamaatanga aana indha ulagathala ellarukum irukira Oru relation friend . (Everyone this world might not have a family but everyone does have a friend fore sure .) Thalapathy too had some great friends . 

They were with him through his thick and thin

They were with him through his thick and thin . Infact , naan nadigan aaganum nu thalapathy first sonnadhe avaroda friends kitta dhaan .( the first people to know that thalapathy had a desire to act were his friends). Even now he hangs out with them . He himself told this in several plat forms . 

Then how sweet was thalapathy as a friend listen it in their own words . 

College la mattum illa industry layum pala actors and actress thalapathy avangalukku oru romba nalla friend nu sollirukaanga .

Dreams and consequences 

He is a director's son . Many people think that this factor made him a hero and then a star . But we all know they are wrong . He had to struggle a lot to attain the position he holds now . The struggle started 25 years ago when he was just 18 years old in his very own house with his very own parents . 

Vijay wanted to become an actor but his dad wanted him to become a doctor . When he proposed his idea to his parents , they rejected right away saying it won't suit his silent personality . They told him that maybe a job off the screen would suit him,but he was firm on his decision . In order to make them agree he even attempted to run away .

 Although the run away scene lasted only for two hours it showed his parents how firm and interested he was . So his father asked him to show him his talent . He performed the infamous Annamalai interval scene . Guess what !!! It did just the trick . Both his parents were thoroughly impressed and decided to give it a chance . So this is how he earned a nod from his parents to start his career . 

To be continued ........

So how was the chap ? 

And guys , You know what ?! Thalapathy ran away and hid in Udhayam theatre for 2 hours , he planned to return home after the movie was done . But adhukullaye avaroda appa kandupudichitaanga !!!! 

Thalapathy was a fan of Thalaivar and that is the factor that lead him to imitate his daialogue when asked to prove himself .

Even after all these laudles he still shows the same respect towards his seniors in the industry .

Great person isn't he !!!!!! 

Thalapathian for life ....