Break - King of Dedication

Alright there are people who are very great dedicators in industry and then there is even Chiyaan Vikram who is god of dedication . But still our Thalapathy is King of dedication . Because he dedicates himself to his art and his loyal fans ...

Indha video oda first 7 minutes paarunga puriyum ..... and how many of you remember Atlee's speech in mersal audio launch .... 

See the first 6 minutes of the video . He says vijay anna shot at 50* degree heat . He is a big actor , even if he says a simple punch and walks for the whole song he will get applause but as an actor he wanted to justify his role and more importantly satisfy his fans . 

See this video from 19 minutes . You will understand his dedication level and his love for fans . Six pack vechikitta dhaan illana nariya get up change panna dhaan dedication na appo matha actors laam chumma edho fancy show va panraanga . 

Acting is more or less hiding your true self . Adhu assault ah pannanum na dedication vera level la irukkum . Adhu thalapathy ku evlo irukku nu thalapathy oda padam paathale puriyum .(If you have to ace your role then you have to dedicate yourself to it . Thalapathy's films will show you his dedication .)

For all the haters who still don't believe and bark .... No one can change you .

To be continued .......

Guys , the song in the medium is one of my favourite tributes . Check it out . 

Thalapathian for life......