Transformation

In 2002 Thalapathy decided to change his track . So he did "Bagavathi" the film was fine but didn't have enough elements to click . But in 2003 he gave Thirumalai . It was one of the biggest hits in 2003 and is still considered one of the best when it comes to mass movies . The audience saw a new Vijay and they liked him . Vijay received a promotion in every fan's heart . He became darling of masses . His dialogue delivery , performance and attitude were vera level earning him widespread success .

 His dialogue delivery , performance and attitude were vera level earning him widespread success

Then in 2004 came Ghilli , it might be a remake but ran better than the original . It ran for 100 days and went on to become Industry hit .  Thalapathy didn't just break records and but created them as well , here is a list of it. 

Vijay's acting in the movie was well appreciated

Vijay's acting in the movie was well appreciated . He had an action track and a comedy track simultaneously and handled them both in style . After this movie , people who didn't care about him became his admirers , his admirers became his fans , his fans became his  die heart fans and his die heart fans became his veriyans . This is where his crazy streak started .

This was not only in Tamil Nadu but also in Kerala .

His next film Madhurey was average but went on to be a hit , just because of his performance and craze . Then came Thirupaachi . This was the time when only Rajini could create and break his own record . For the first time , Thalapathy created a record and broke it with Thirupaachi . The film showed brother sister sentiment . Through this film , he earned many brothers and sisters .  

The song " Nee entha ooru " from Thirupaachi was referred to his fans and was widely celebrated . Thalapthy's brisk steps add even more energy to the song .

After this streak of mass films , Thalapathy decided to do something different . So he acted in Sachin a cute romantic flick . His pairing with Genelia in the film is still one of the favourites for his fans . Although the film was a moderate success , this one holds a special position in all the vijay fan's hearts as this takes them back to 90's when most of the Thalapthy's flicks were romantic classics . Thalapathy's cute acting  completely steal our heart .

This is one of my favourite songs . I still hear it when I am in a good mood .

 The movie released along with Rajin's Chandramukhi and Kamal's Mumbai Xpress , one was a huge box office hit while the other was a critical success , but still Sachein managed to survive in the race and be a success . 

Then came the sparkling Sivaksasi , this is the film where the breath taking Vijay-Asin pair started . The movie was a huge success and was a treat to his fans . 

In 2007 he gave us the industry hit Pokkiri , although it was remake Thalapathy added his own style to the movie . Especially his dialogue delivery and intense eyes . Not just the action and mass parts but also the comedy . I still watch it when I want to have  a good laugh . His dance movements in pokkiri pongal still gives us goosebumps .

This was his first 75 crore film . Just like his box office numbers his craze grew too .

To be continued .......

Task for readers , search Man of mass, man of cuteness and Samrat of south india  in google and comment the answers .

You know what guys , through all the films he acted and his behaviour , he earned the title "Anna" . 

Lover boy or chocolate boy maari titles avanga vida yaaravadhu cute ah vandha poidum aana "Anna" nu koopta arrambicha adhu yaaru vandhalum maaradhu yaarodayum maatha mudiyadhu .(Lover boy or Chocolate boy titles are temporary but "Anna " is permanent and no can change it .)

#17 days for Welfare day .

Thalapathian for life ......