Being a fan

(A/ N : The song in the medium is one of the coolest tribute to thalapathy . Many of you might have already heard it . But still check it out )

Just like every other teenager who comes from a middle class family and is pakka local (not the area but the attitude wise ) , I am a cinema fan too . I watch English and all other international movies even animes  and I love listening to English songs too . But South Indian cinema is something I worship . Well I have a friend circle filled with these kind of people , We are cinema fans . Following  South Indian cinema pages in all the kinds of social media , researching on the star  heroes , watching FDFS and singing their mass songs almost all the time are the basic elements . If we are free we start discussing about cinema turn into reviewers , reactors , bloggers and what not,  but at the very core we are fans . 

The best thing about these discussions is fan wars. Well that might be bit vulgar on bigger platforms . But when you are in a free period and you have your closest friends  and your cool teacher who enjoy cinema as much as you around you . Fan wars are pretty interesting. The way we mingle shows how much we admire our favourite hero .

 So basically I am from Hyderabad and you know  being a Telugu state Tollywood is dominant here and when I was young we didn't have fan pages and mc's or even blogs to know about other woods . So I grew up in Tollywood but then even though we have our own share of mammoth stars no one could make me their fan . No offence anyone I respect all of them and watch all the Tollywood stars movies . 

Then came one fine day when there was this talk in the town that a new movie of director Shankar is releasing . I used to love his movies well we all remember the phenomenal Enthiran (Robo ) , I traveled to another city to watch it's FDFS . So I got pretty interested in it and watched it's audio launch . The hero of the film was a new face to us . He didn't seem to know Telugu . He recited his practiced speech in a pretty shy and cute way .

 I didn't know when the movie was releasing and decided to wait . But then came my half yearly exams which made me forget all about the movie . I was in 5th back then and was pretty studious what else do you expect me to do ?!  I didn't even have any big access  to Internet or gadgets . Then came my results I performed very well so as a request they took me to a movie . It turned out to be Snehithudu ( Nanban ) but then it was a remake . I was a bit disappointed not watching any high action or vfx as expected . 

But throughout the movie one thing kept me connected to it kept me entertained , the main lead's performance. I was impressed how well he had done it giving it the role his own attitude and style . He didn't copy the original in any way .  But then after a few days  I forgot about it and the  hero . Then came thuppakki the movie which rewrote the records in Kollywood . It was talk of the town here too . I watched the movie and started admiring the director as well as the hero . That is when I came to know his name "VIJAY ". I just admired him like everyone else so didn't bother to know his history .

 But in 2015 there came an another mass movie of his to Tollywood . It was Jilla , it released here after 18 months . I watched it and my admiration level grew . I decided to search for the movie's response and statistics. Surprisingly I came to know about Kaththi. I watched it and became his fan . 

To be continued ......

This is my story of becoming his fan tell me yours .

How was the chap ? 

I started this book on the occasion of June beginning . His birthday month has begun .Can't wait for his birthday .

I am too excited for the Thalapathy 62 First look and title as well .

Waiting laye veri eguthey .

Thalapathian for life .....