Chapter p 1

Jisoo POV
Tomorrow is the day
I'm finally transferring to a new school. The school where my old best friends were.I would be moving into a dorm within the school ,but the great thing is i get to choose my roommates !
D A Y O F B E F O R E M O V I N G
I wanted to check the place out and visit my friends before i moved in , so i did.
I was coming up the stairs and walked to their room. I was almost there , then i heard someone say "HYUNG CATCH" I wasn't bothered to look so kept on walking.
"HEY WATCH OUT!"
I looked around and before i knew it
I slipped .
I slipped on their stupid ball.
I was going to fall until i felt something hold me .
I was in shock so i just froze up.
I had my head down and looked behind me and bowed to the person that saved me but i didn't see their face.
I walked into the room and didn't realise that the one who saved me was still looking at me ...
"JENNIE ,LISA ,ROSÉ MY BABIES IM BACK !!"
I heard screams. " JISOO WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH AHHAAJDWHIFIV" they all said in unison "i missed you guys as well. I missed you so much that I've decided to transfer to this school !!" "REALLY!" "WE CAN FINALLY ALL DEBUT TOGETHER" "YAAAYYYY"
The rest of the day we hung out and told each other whats been going on.
While we were talking about their relationships me and Jennie stayed pretty quiet ...
A/N
Hoiii hope you liked the first "chapter" of this story and if i make spelling mistakes tell me :)
Andddd this one is really short most of them would probably be but the story. will be long just the chapters will be short!
Thanks for reading :) 👋

 will be long just the chapters will be short!Thanks for reading :) 👋