Chapter 1

Sabrina's POV-

-Ring-  -Ring-  -Ring-

"Arghhh!!" I groaned when my phone continuously started to ring.

"Let me sleep!"  I whined and covered my face with a pillow. But the caller was more stubborn than me. I scoffed and picked put my phone from the bed side table.

"You filthy piece of shit! Are you dead? Why didn't you pick up my call?" my best friend, Alice barked.

"Al! SHut the fuck up! I am sleeping!" I groaned.

"Wake up! I don't  care if you are dead or sleeping. If you don't get up, I am coming to your place!" warned Alice.

"Don't you dare to come here! I am meeting you at the park!" I screamed. Now I  was wide awake.

 It's not that Alice can't come here. It's just, I don't know the current situation of my house. If it's bad, then I will be doing nothing but embarrassing myself.

I got out of the bed and chose a long sleeve t-shirt with jeans. I  wore a pair of sneakers and tied my hair in to a pony tail. Did my makeup with some powder foundation, mascara and nude lipstick.

I came downstairs finding my family having breakfast. My dad was siting in the center of the table. A tanned man with grey hair and amazing light brown eyes. I don't see him as a handsome man. But my friends back in high school used to drool over him. For me, he is my good old, oldman. And then there sat my  mother. People say I look exactly like my mother. Just a copy paste. The only difference between me and mom in facial feature is Mom has curly hair. Like sper curly, where I have jet straight hair like Dad.  And then there sat my forever grim and silent brother. He is an artist and wears an expression of a very dreamy grim guy. He has long hair. His hair is curly like mom. ANd he has got Dad's amazing eyes. Also he is paler than me.

I took my seat beside Zarif, my bother and helped myself with some sandwich. Dad cleared his throat.

"I need to talk to you." said Dad looking at me. He can be scary.

"Now?" I said as I wanted to meet Alice. His gaze got a bit stern and glared at me.

"Yeah." said Dad shortly. I nodded.

"What is your future plan?" said Dad

"I want to do a good job in a company i guess?" I asked rather than stated.

"What about joining my company?" said Dad. Uh huh! That's the question i have always dared.

"Um.....I don't want to." I said.

"First your brother, then you. i mean did I fail as a father to raise you guys?" Dad raised his voice.

If there in one thing I have learned from my 23 year old life,  that is, you stay silent when your Dad is in a very bad mood.

"So? Where d you want to join?" said Dad.

"I haven't decided. But I guess I will be finding a job near my University." i said with all my courage.

"You mean, you want to move in LA permanently?" said Dad. I gulped.

'Yeah." I said.

"And what about your marriage?" said Dad. That's when I chocked on my food and Zarif gave a chuckle.

"I....I don't want to get married." I stated. Yeah, guys, I just dared to  answer it straight forward.

"What?" Dad was shocked. Mom gave me a very stern look.