Chapter Twenty Seven- Drunken Words

Start from the beginning

"See that's why you fat now, always worried about food. Daddy gone sign you up for the baby gym" I joked picking him up and handing him a fry as he relaxed.

I quickly handed Cal to Silas and ran up the stairs to grab the jewelry box before coming back down and opening it revealing the gold baby bracelet I got for my niece when she's born.

"That's for Alijah?" Silas asked and I nodded. Calvin had plenty of jewelry so I thought why not do something nice for the baby.

"Yeah had to make sure she coming into the world all iced out. I decided I don't want no more kids cause I wouldn't love them how I love Cal so I guess in a way I'll treat Alijah like the daughter I'll never have" I shrugged.

"You think Jade gonna he mad you buying jewelry for his daughter before him?" Silas asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga fuck him if he got something to say, I do what the fuck I want to do" I said and he nodded and looked down at Calvin who was whining.

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat leaned back on the couch and stared at my son as I held him and he stared back with his big eyes. I didn't know what I was feeling right now, Reina had asked me to watch him while she went out with friends and usually I wouldn't mind but I was hung over.

"You tired yet? I'm tired so let's be tired together" I said and he continued to look at me as I laid back on the couch and laid him against my chest.

I tried to get the pain in my head to stop but it wouldn't, I felt like crying right now I ain't never had no damn hand over this bad so I picked up the phone and called the only person I knew I could. Ivory.

Ivory came over in less than twenty minutes and took Tristan from me and sat across from me on another couch. She looked around the moving boxes I hadn't bothered to unpack yet, my home wasn't a home without her and I didn't want to get comfortable.

"What have you been up to?" Ivory asked as I put my arm behind my head and closed my eyes for a second before opening them and the headache returned.

"Been to the strip club everyday this week when I'm not trapping" I told her honestly and she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"You need to be trying to get your shit together for him and our daughter, I know Reina can't be happy if your living like this around her baby, and I'm going to pretend like I don't see that thong on the floor over there" Ivory said rollin her eyes and I smacked my teeth.

"I don't give a fuck what Reina or anybody says except for you, are you done being petty and ready to take me back?" I asked and regretted it as soon as her fist hit my ribs.

"It's not petty, you cheated and had a baby with another girl and then lied to me about it you stressed me out until the point I missed carried one of my kids" She shot back and I sat up and stared at her.

"Don't blame that shit on me, I kept telling your ass to relax and I'd handle everything the baby died because of you and your non listening ass" I snapped and she looked at me as tears built up in her eyes. She handed me Tristan and walked to my hall bathroom slamming the door.

I walked Tristan up the stairs and laid him in the crib I had in my room before going down the stairs and opening the bathroom door as Ivory out water on her face.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, it just slipped out and I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that" I said kissing the side of her face and she pushed passed me.

"I should of let your ass suffer instead of coming over here,we always end up fighting, I need to go I have somewhere to be" Ivory said and I quickly grabbed her arm.