Chapter Twenty Seven- Drunken Words

OHAJI'S POINT OF VIEW

"You ain't shit nigga, you wasn't even that good in bed you arrogant ass bitch" some one night stand yelled at me as I closed my front door. Bitches like that are always quick to say something about your dick game once you bust a nut and direct them to the door.

I glanced down at my son who looked like he was about to cry and frowned picking him up and walking into the kitchen with him on my hip.

"My bad lil man, daddy sorry for bringing hood rats here but I got needs to, just like you gotta eat I gotta do other stuff" I told him as I opened a jar of baby food peas and dumped it into a bowl along with corn.

I placed it in the microwave as he rested his head on my shoulder and sucked on his pacifier. I slowly pulled it out of his mouth and he immediately started crying when I put it in my pocket and placed him in the high chair.

"Son, there comes a time in every young boys life where he gives up sucking on pacifiers and learns to eat, this is a lesson you'll learn when your a little bit older but you get it right?" I asked him knowing damn well he didn't understand what I said at all.

He nodded his head and looked around as I chuckled and took the baby food out of the microwave and testing it to see if it was too hot.

I put the small spoon to his mouth and he started crying and turning his head away. I grabbed his face and held it again sticking the spoon in his mouth and he simply spit the baby food out and it was dripping from his chin.

"Why you gotta be like that Cal? I take care of you when you get sick, I feed you and I change your stinky ass diapers and you won't do this small thing for me?" I did a puppy dog face and he stuck his hand in the baby food and raised it to my mouth.

I gave it a small taste and spit it back out as he laughed and waved his arms everywhere. I stood up and got a paper towel trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Damn that shit is nasty, I'm sorry I tried to feed you that lets order Chinese food" I said lifting him up out of the seat before I heard laughing and clapping behind me.

I turned around and Silas had the biggest smile ever. I gave him the screw face when I noticed he was recording this shit on his phone.

"I swear to god nigga if you post that I'll kill you" I said staring at him and he held up a McDonald's bag.

"I mean if you gonna kill me I'll take my food else where" Silas said and I snatched the bag from his hands and took out the ten piece chicken nuggets and handed one to Calvin before pulling out a burger and a fry and throwing the bag back to him.

Silas was my nigga and even if I treated him bad I did it out of love. He was a cool dude and I missed him living here, I was starting to get lonely which is why I asked Don to move in.

"How's Ivory? Her pregnancy still going good?" I asked curiously and Silas nodded and bit into his burger.

"She's just hormonal and always crying, I'm excited for the baby and I know she is to because it's a piece of her and Jade and even though she's mad at him I know she misses him, she just wants him to have his shit together" Silas said and I nodded handing Calvin a fry.

"He been wilding lately, went to that nigga house and he was drunk as fuck, I ain't see no woman but he had about five open beer cans on the ground.

Silas shook his head and started laughing. I think Jade needed Ivory more than she needed him to be honest the nigga was a fucking mess.

I heard something fall and Calvin started crying causing me to jump up and see this lil nigga done pulled the chicken nugget container on the ground.