Chapter Ten- Moving on to bigger and better things.

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

"You seem awfully quiet knowing that your boyfriend is in jail" Rico teased and I immediately glared at him until he dropped his smile and looked away. I was about five seconds from ripping his throat out, this was the fifth time today he'd brought it up.

"Calm down Mike Tyson I was just messing with you" Rico defended lifting his arms in the air in surrender. We were sitting in the car waiting for him to walk out of the county jail that he'd spent the night in.

"You think Jade dropped the soap? I hear about a lot of niggas dropping the soap" Silas said busting out laughing and I gave him a shove pushing his face up against the window. He always had to make a joke in the worst situation possible to try and cheer everyone up but it was way to early for all of that.

"You really think Jade gonna let some dude rape him? I mean he might let a female rape him but that different" Rico said leaning back into the seat.

I looked towards the jail and spotted Jade and Ohaji exiting and quickly tried to push Silas into the backseat as he complained and whined like a baby.

"I thought you said you didn't even like him, let that nigga sit in the back of the truck I won't have nobody to talk to" Silas frowned and I gave him a evil glare and he got quiet again and climbed to the third row just as Jade opened the door climbing into the seat next to me while Ohaji climbed into the passenger seat and Rico started the car.

I observed Jade in a white t-shirt and sweatpants and smiled to myself. I couldn't believe I was actually crushing on him out of all people, I use to hate him and Ohaji with a passion and now I only sort of hate O, I mean they both still have their mean moments.

I reached over and grabbed onto Jades hand rubbing my thumb over his knuckles and he gently pulled away and continued looking out of the window. I gave him a funny look before sliding away from him, growing angry.

I could hear Silas laughing from the back seat so I quickly turned around and stared at him until he stopped and put his head down. I gave Jade another glance and his face looked tense and I could tell he was stressing.

"Are you okay? You seem really mad" I asked him and he sighed rubbing his temples and continued looking out of the window.

"Don't worry about it, it don't concern you " Jade said ending the conversation causing me to grow more angry. I don't understand how he could treat me like this after what happened the night before, it's like we go two steps forward and then fifty back.

"Whatever asshole" I said clearly so he could hear me. He gave me a glare and I gave him a smirk, I was done being nice to everyone I was going to start dishing out the shit they did to me.

"I hate you" he mumbled and I squinted my eyes at him before shoving him against the car window causing a loud thud. Ohaji turned around with a smirk on his face before turning back in his seat.

"You gonna stop putting your hands on me, I'm so close to kn-" he started before I cut him off raising my hand.

"Your close to what? If you hit me I'm hitting you back I don't care if you beat me up but just know I'm drawing blood" I whispered and he raised his eyebrow and stared at me with a glare that could kill.

"Just wait till we get home" Jade mumbled looking away again. I'm done being afraid of him I was actually starting to grow feeling for him but I can't deal with no bipolar dude I have problems of my own.

SILAS'S POINT OF VIEW

I followed Ohaji and Ivory down to the basement of one of our warehouses. I didn't know what we were suppose to be doing but I hated being down here knowing this is where they kill niggas at.