Chapter Thirty One- Ivory Vs. Reina

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW

"You really about to make me mad, gone somewhere" I complained as I rolled a blunt. Ivory was nagging and I was getting tired of her ass.

"All I asked you to do was to hold her so I can go wash my ass! Your being so irritating" she complained and I glared at her.

"You see I'm trying to smoke and I can't do that if I have her, take her upstairs to Silas and get up out my face" I said through gritted teeth and she started laughing.

"Your her fucking father, I don't know what your problem is but you need to fix it be-" she started trying to pop off but I quickly shut her ass down.

"You ain't gone do shit, now take your ass upstairs for I get mad" she glared at me and walked away as I pulled out my lighter and lit the blunt taking a long inhale from it and releasing it into the air.

After a few moments I heard the door slam and I smacked my teeth and walked into the living room with the blunt hanging out of my mouth. O was sitting on the couch half asleep watching some lifetime movie and smiling to himself.

"Why you did my baby like that, you know it physically hurts me on the inside when you treat her badly" O said rubbing is chest as his eyes remained low.

"We been fighting for a couple weeks now, shit is so aggravating. Stop referring to her as your baby and fuck your feelings" I snapped and he laughed lightly.

"Whats the real reason you so mad?" He asked and I passed the blunt to him even though his ass looked high enough already.

"I ain't seen my son in 3 weeks" I said truthfully and he smacked his teeth and waved his hand motioning for me to go away.

"Fuck Reina and all that bullshit. She doing that to fuck with your head and your letting her ass. I love my nephew he cool or whatever but you need to worry about what the fuck is going on in this household cause I ain't about have you doing my baby like that" O said looking at me seriously and I shook my head,

"Nigga what the fuck I just say?" I asked pushing him.

"Bitch I was talking about Alijah" he said as he tried to keep his eyes open.

"She your favorite ain't she?" I asked already knowing the answer. He and Silas favorited her and there was nothing I could do about that. I don't even think Silas has ever held my son before.

"T is cool like I said but Alijah is my baby" he spoke truthfully as he smiled and closed his eyes and I shook my head laughing.

"How you and Jasmine doing?" I asked before hearing him snore lightly with the blunt in his hands I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off and put the blunt out.

"Nigga you high as fuck, come go to sleep in the guest room" I tell him helping him up as he groggily walked up the stairs and collapsed in the guest bedroom. I shook my head and closed the door.

I was about to walk into my bedroom when there was a faint knock on the front door. I lifted up my shirt and pulled my gun out taking it off safety.

When I finally got down stairs and looked through the peephole it was a woman standing there. I opened the door up and looked her over as she stood in a mini dress and expensive heels.

"I'm Anya, the best thing that ever happened to you" she stated and I frowned and scrunched my face up.

"You sound pretty bold for no reason. Why the fuck you here and how you find out where I stay?" I asked and she pushed me to the side and walked into my house looking around. This bitch must be crazy.