Imagine Fili and Kili finding cuts on your wrists

~ Before you read this I want to warn you. This story can trigger something so please do not read it if you know it will trigger something in you. Don't read it if you are not old enough, at least 16 I think it's on most websites. This imagine is based on a request from imaginexhobbit.

And remember that you are a beautiful person! So if you are doing this yourself, just please stop it. It's not worth it... ~

It was night time and you sat around the fire keeping watch with Kili and Fili. The company was tired from walking six days in a row. Even Thorin was fast asleep. You looked around the camp. There was nothing to see, but you could hear Bombur snoring. Everybody could hear Bombur snoring.

Your gaze turns to Kili and Fili. They stare at you with a smirk on their face. You instantly move backwards. 'Lass, how long has it been since we've tickled you?' Fili asks. 'I reckon it has been way too long dear brother' Kili answers before you can say something.

You try to get up and run but Kili is too fast for you. He jumps on top of you and starts tickling you everywhere. 'N-no... n...no....K-k...K-kili..' is all you can say. You can hear the two brothers laughing. But suddenly they stop and there is a painful silence hanging in the air.

You turn around to look at Kili, who is still on top of you. 'What's wrong?' you ask. Kili doesn't answer but instead stares at something in his hand. You follow his gaze and see what he's holding in his hand. You see his thumb caressing one of your scars. The scars that you have made yourself.

You pull your arm away, hiding it in your sleeve again. You look away from their faces and try to push Kili of. But he resists and you can't go anywhere. Kili puts his finger under your chin and makes you look him in the eye. You see a tear rolling down his cheek.

Someone moves beside you and two arms pull you closer. Fili is holding you and looks at you with a look of worry and disbelief. 'How long y/n?' You try to look away from Fili and his worrying eyes but you meet his brother' eyes. 'You know you could have come to us...' Kili whispers.

Fili buries his face in your hair. 'Why?' You sigh and try to hold back your tears. But you are already crying. 'I just felt like no one liked me. No one would talk to me when I just joined this company and Thorin would look at me like he wished I wasn't there... I just wanted the hurt of rejection to fade... So I... I...' you stumbled. Kili's eyes widened. 'I'm so sorry lass... I didn't mean to....' 'It isn't your fault Kili! It was my own choice... not yours...' you interrupted.

Fili huffed. 'You wouldn't have made that choice if someone would have talked to you or acted nice towards you in the beginning...' You smile a weak smile. 'When is the last time you... did...it?' Fili asks with caution. 'I think it has been over a month now.' You feel Kili's fingers stroking your scars. 'Do you feel the need..' You shake your head. 'No, I don't. I feel better now. Your uncle may still not like me, but I've got you two now, don't I?'

The brother's show a little smile. Fili takes your right hand in his. 'Don't you ever do this again y/n.' Kili holds your other hand. 'We will always be here for you, whenever you need to talk to us!' Kili says. Fili nods. 'And don't you forget we love you. We don't want to see you get hurt by orcs, let alone by your own doing.'

You smile and try to hold back your tears. They are the best, and you promise yourself that you will never cut yourself again because you have two silly friends who are always there for you.