Chapter 1

FYI

I'm not working with the Wattpad encyclopedia of smut.

I don't follow trends or rip pieces from other author's works. 

Originally published on YouTube

Running Out Of Time 2018 © RainbowGirl

Cover design by AuthorAssist

I do not own photos and images used. All rights below to the original owner.

Enjoy and please vote. 

Cheers

RG.

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are two members of the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction. The boys are currently on tour. And they have just finished performing the song 18. Harry and Louis knew they had about 10 minutes before the next song, while the band chatted to the crowd and read out banners. Harry disappeared around the back, whilst Louis went to the centre of the stage took a bottle of water, sipped some and then ran off the stage.

Harry's painful erection pressed against the zip of his skin-tight jeans. And there was no way he could perform in front of thousands of screaming fans, with a huge bulge in his pants. It needed to be taken care off. Just the thought of Louis waiting for him made his cock swell more.

As soon as Harry came through into the dressing room, Louis grabbed hold of his shirt and pushed him up against the door, slamming it shut. Harry forced his tongue into Louis's mouth. Louis responded quickly and opened his mouth wider as he sucked on Harry's tongue and bottom lip. Harry moaned as Louis kissed his neck and bit his chin and as their kiss deepened, Louis palmed Harry. Whilst Harry put his hands down the back of Louis's jeans and squeezed the cheeks of the bottom he loved.

No matter how much Louis wanted more he knew they didn't have time. Pushing Harry against the door he used one of his hands and held Harry's hands above his head and gripped his wrists tightly. With his other hand, he undid the buttons of Harry Jeans and then pulled them and his boxers down to the floor, ending with Louis is kneeling in front of Harry.

"God, Lou, I wanna fuck you so bad right now."

Louis licked up the side of Harry's cock and looked up at his face. "Later, baby. Let me take care of you."

Harry just nodded and leaned his head against the door as Louis took him in his mouth.

                                                                                  ***

Niall wasn't surprised to find them both missing. As always, he would keep the banter going until they returned. After all, he was the captain of the ship. A name he had been given by the LARRY fandom. Devoted but obsessive fans that were so certain Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles were in a secret relationship, that they used the name LARRY STYLINSON. And the boys rewarded their loyalty by throwing clues/breadcrumbs to let the shippers know that they were right and to never stop believing in Larry.

Louis would post Instagram selfies with hidden messages and leave clues in videos. Harry very rarely posts on social media. But he was more obvious in other ways.

Harry would proudly fly the pride flag and celebrate the LGBTQ community. And both of them would tease the fans by changing lyrics in their songs.

Niall knew how much the song 18 meant to the boys and how turned on they got when they sang the words to each other. Looking into the eyes of their boyfriend whilst singing the song that was written for them and about them by their good friend Ed Sheeran.

In the corner of his eye, Niall saw Liam trying to get his attention. Turning, Niall made a blink-and-you-miss-it, yapping gesture with his hand – a signal to keep talking.

The fans loyalty still surprised Niall. All the lies the media had fed them of Larry not even talking to one another as Louis and Harry apparently hated one another, to them having girlfriends and being in serious relationships; even the lies and shitty headlines they printed about them, the Larry shippers never once believed the hype. They saw through them. Saw them for what they really were. Lies and stunts.

Harry came running back down the ramp and Niall smiled at his freshly fucked friend.

"What?" Harry smirked.

Thirsty Harry downed a bottle of water. Niall didn't want to imagine what had just gone on backstage. But he couldn't believe that Louis and Harry had just had sex - butt sex. Surely it took longer than that. Not that he'd ever tried anal.

Liam lifted his mic. "Where's Louis?"

"No idea. I thought he was with you." Harry answered in his mic.

Harry then turned to Niall. "Watch this." He smiled. Harry lifts up his mic and yells "Oi Oi!."

The answer comes immediately with Louis shouting down the mic, "Hazza!"

The stadium erupted in cheers, screams and yells of LARRY when the fans heard Harry using Louis's well-known call and Louis replying with his term of endearment for Harry.

"Oops," Harry says and looked smug.

Zayn raised his eyebrows. "Are you two quite finished?" He spat.

Louis and Harry didn't interact on stage for the rest of the concert. Not even making eye contact. The fans and shippers got what they wanted. So, the boys went back to ignoring one another as was what was written in their contract.

                                                                                                  ***

Louis woke to a tapping on the tour bus door. Yawning, he sleepily made his way to the front of the bus. He opened the door to find Harry outside wrapped in a blanket.

"It's 3 am, Haz." Louis yawned. "We have to get up in three hours. Get in here you must be freezing."

Louis closed and locked the door before running back to his bunk where Harry was waiting. After climbing in, Harry curled himself into Louis's body, spooning. Even though Harry was taller and bigger build than Louis, this was the way they slept together. Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's waist and pulled him closer, before kissing Louis's neck softly.

Harry held onto Louis's arms. "Sorry, Lou. You know I don't sleep well without you."

Louis licks his lips. "Early bird gets the worm." He smiled. "Go to sleep babe."