18

--- Wednesday ---

(PoV: 3rd Person)

  Sonic jumped out if bed, running around like it was the end of the world. Shadow groaned, throwing the alarm clock across the room. It knocked down a calender. Sonic was singing in the bathroom as Shadow picked up the calender, x's through each day until today. A huge circle around this Wednesday, reading happy birthday to me!

"SHIT!" Shadow cursed in a panic.

  It was true Sonic never told him when his birthday was, but Shadow still felt guilty for not getting him anything. Sonic was so excited and happy, how the hell did I not see this before? Shadow cursed himself. Sonic continued humming as he dashed down the stairs, gladly rummaging through the fridge.

"Hey Tails!" Sonic ruffled the hair of his younger pal, Tails not caring, "you look tired. Feeling okay?" The joy quickly fled from Sonic's voice.

"Yeah, just tired. I was up all night on this new invention for class. I'll be working on it all day today to," Tails said grabbing an apple and toast he had put in before Sonic cane down, "see ya later."

"Oh, okay buddy. Take care," Sonic returned to a false cheerful tone, it's not his fault, besides you don't even know if he's really forgotten yet, Sonic reasured himself.

  Shadow came down to see Sonic making blueberry pancakes. Strawverry cut into fourths with whip cream on the same table. Sonic quickly passed Shadow a plate.

"What's all this?" Shadow asked, picking two pancakes for himself. He took a bite, "awfully sweet aren't they."

"The blueberry were really sweet this time of year. They make the best...well blueberry anything!" Sonic exclaimed.

  Shadow almost choked hearing Sonic speak perfectly.

"Oh no, you okay?" Sonic place a hand on Shadow's back.

"I'm fine. Just... where's your stutter?" Shadow asked.

"W-what do you mean? D-did I say someth-thing wrong?" Sonic panic reminding himself of what he said.

"No, no. You just said that perfectly before, I thought you may have lost your adorable stutter," Shadow kissed Sonic's ear.

"O-oh. Well lets eat!" Sonic said stacking three pancakes for himself.

  Sonic are with a smile on his face the who time.

--- School yard: Lunch ---

(PoV: Sonic)

  I had been happy all day, but no one said 'happy birthday'. I figured maybe they would tell me at lunch instead. Shadow disappeared, leaving me alone. Did they really all forget? I guess, I didn't really remind anyone. But they've know me for a long time. They shouldn't need reminding anymore.

"H-hey guys," I waved walking up for out group of friends.

"Oh hey Sonic, where's the lover boy?" Rouge asked.

"Don't k-know. He s-sorta just left," I sighed. I perked up when I could really see if they forgot or not, "D-do you guy...um... r-remember what day i-it is?"

"Yeah, it's wednesday," Amy answered.

"D-do you guys remeber anyt-thing else about today?" I felt a bit annoying have to ask another questions.

"Sonic what are you talking about?" Mephalis asked.

"JERKS!" I shouted before running off, "I can't b-believe they actually f-forgot."

  I sat alone behind the gym. Nothing but wild weeds and the fence in front of me. My back up against the wall.

"Hey why long face blue? It is your birthday after all," I wanted to cry I so happy someone remembered... but it had to be Scourge, "you shouldn't be along."

"E-everyone else forgot. And I-I forgot to tell Shadow. H-he looked so confused w-when I jumped out of bed all e-excite-" my sentence was interrupted with an unwelcomed kiss. I pushed away, "hey! I said no!"

"Just think of this as a birthday present," Scourge pinned my hands down a forced another kiss.

  I pushed away but it wasn't working so long as I was pinned. He finally let up and I caught my breath.

"I... said...no," I panted.

"I know, I'll get you to change your mind," he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder, "I've still gotta give you my present."

"No! P-put me down!" I kicked and felt a ristraint around my ankles.

"Not a chance Blue," Scourge pulled me into the shack next to the gym.

  Sports tools all around us. He tied me up and left me on a pile of gym mats. Next thing I knew I was blindfolded. I felt the restraints removed from my legs, not that I could go anywhere without seeing. The feeling of the air around us hit my legs as I felt my pants being pulled down. I felt my boxers follow. I was sure the next thing I would feel was Scourge begin to have 'fun' with me. Instead I felt something slipping up around my legs. That feeling happened twice. I felt the lose tie over my shirt get pulled off. Scourge removed the restraints around my wrists and removed the blindfold. He kissed my cheek, and placed a box on my lap.

"Happy Birthday," he said, standing in front of me with a camera.

"D-don't record me," I growled. I felt a breeze as I got up. I regreted looking down, "why do y-you keep p-putting me in skirts?!" I snarled, not liking the black skirt he put me in.

"Because you're adorable," he remarked, "open your present already."

"Fine," I looked at the box, it was moving.

  I was hesitant at first, holes on the sides of the box. There was deffiently something alive in there. I pulled of the ribbon and lifted the lid. Something immediately jumped into my arms. It was soft and purring. I looked at the black cat in my arms, yellow eyes watched me. He got me a cat?!

"Like it?" Scourge pet it's back as he held my waist, "made sure it knew your scent well before I gave it to you."

"I-I d-don't know what t-to say," I picked up the cat to look into it's eyes. It jumped onto my shoulders and back into my arms, I'm not even going to ask how he got it to know my scent, "it's a s-sweet gesture but-"

  I couldn't even finish my sentence, Scourge had disappeared. Great, now I can't even give the cat back, I sighed.

"Sonic what are you doing in here?" Couch Fleetaway found me, "ahem... I don't believe that attire is very appropriate."

"I-I-I'm sorry... I-I'll go ch-ch-change right now," I backed away. The cat in my arms hissing visiously at Couch.

  Brriing! The bell went off. It was too late to change. I felt my heart sink down to the core of the planet, this was the worst birthday ever.

~~~

Aww poor Sonic. Everyone forgot his Birthday. Wonder what Shadow will get to compete with Scourge.

Till next time~😁