23

(PoV: 3rd Person)

  Rainbow flags, clothes, accessories of all kinds decorated the streets of town square on the left side. The right was pain black and white with protesters. News casts in between both sides, and in each group. Sonic stood inbetween them with Shadow.

"Sonic The hedgehog, which side do you stand on? Are you with the pride walkers or the protesters of our city?" The wolf asked.

"Sonic come over here! You're worth so much more than them," a protester shouted.

"What do you mean by them!? Are you trying to pick a fight?" A pride walked shouted back.

  Sonic was mostly nervous of the fighting and stepped towards the pride walkers.

"No Sonic, nononono. We didn't mean to intimidate you," the protester started, "Come back."

"... um..." Sonic started looking back and forth between both groups.

"Hey, what did we come here for," Shadow purr and told the camera man to face him, "camera man. Record a copy of this," Shadow handed the raccoon his home camera to record.

  Shadow pulled Sonic in as they stood in the line between both sides. Both parties in full view of the cameras and the two of them in the center. Shadow raised Sonic's chin and kissed him in front of everyone. Huge cheers and screams came from the pride walkers. Rainbow confetti over them. The protesters cursed and staryed walking away, signs and all. The pride walkers took over the entire square. They hugged Sonic and Shadow, as soon as they got close.

"What the-?" A rainbow necklace was tossed over Shadows head.

  Sonic was surrounded by a crowd, Shadow couldn't even see a glimpse of his fur. For Sonic it was a quiet torture. He was pulled into a changing room and was given several huggs and kissed on his cheeks. Shadow was dragged into another one.

"Sonic, could you please change into this, it would surprise Shadow. It's to support us, lots of true supporters are wearing it," a bluebird asked.

"Oh um well, I... I don't k-know," Sonic stuttered trying to figure out how to answer.

"Please," the bluebird and a many other pride walkers begged with puppy eyes, including a few puppies.

"Oh al-alright," Sonic gave in and changed.

  They all waited outside for him to finish.

"Any luck getting Shadow to change?" The bluebird asked.

"Well... He wearing the pin and bracelet," a purple fox answered, "how about Sonic."

"He's changing right now. It's so adorable," answered a white cat.

"Um... can I ch-change back after you s-see?" Sonic poked his head out.

"Nope," a red dog pulled him out and he stumbled forwards a bit.

  This was a lot for a hedgehog who just stopped using their crutches. Shadow stopped in awe as he spotted his azure mate. The short crop top, white with a rainbow heart on the front. The black skirt with a rainbow sash was low on his hips, and short on his legs. It hardly covered anything. He was wearing the sneakers from their first date, the yellow socks just made it more obvious now. Even Sett now wore a rainbow bandana around her neck.

"Sonic, you gave into them," Shadow pointed out the obvious.

"I know," Sonic hid his face in his hands, "I-I couldn't say n-no. Th-they gave the p-puppy eyes."

"Glad you did," Shadow pull Sonic in by the sash and kissed him.

  Once again the crowd went wild for it. Shadow picked Sonic up, he wrapped his legs around Shadow torso as the kiss became more passionate. The camera man stopped recording and handed Shadow back his camera.

"Thanks for the best news report ever man," the raccoon shook Shadows hand as he put Sonic back on his feet.

"I had that planed from the beginning," Shadow winked and walked off with Sonic, "Shall we?"

"Indeed we shall," Sonic took his hand and they went off to start the walk.

  Sonic and Shadow lead the way as the march lead them around the city. By the end of the day, Shadow was carrying Sonic on his back as he started falling in and put of sleep.

"Hey Shadow," the bluebird from before handed him a bag, "you may want these. Sonic sorta left his clothes behind," she waved and left.

"You really are something hedgehog, you know that?" Shadow whipped on of the rainbow kiss stains from Sonic's cheek, "cause everyone else sure does."

"Mmm~" Sonic held Shadow closer as he fell into a deeper sleep.

"I love you," Shadow whispered.

"I know you do," Scourge stepped out in front of them, "but so do I."

"Back off Scourge, I'm just taking Sonic home. You should go find your own boyfriend already," Shadow growled.

"But I've got two right in front of me. After all Sonic won't forget about you when he with me, and you and I know each other very well from before. So why not just fix what we had and bring our little Blue into the mix," Scourge smirked.

"Not happening," Shadow snarled.

"Oh I don't think you have a choice," just as Scourge said that, a pink cloud surround the two hedgehogs before him. Shadow collapsed, now unconscious. Sonic was now impossible to wake up, "Time to go home," Sett jumped onto Scourge's shoulder, "you did good protecting Sonic from Fleetaway. Good kitty."

--- Some time later: Else where ---

(PoV: Shadow)

  I woke up in an almost empty room. I was chained to a pole on the wall, carpet under me. Across the room was a bed, Sonic chained to it and Sett laying on him.

"Sonic!" I pulled at the chains, they weren't budging, "Sonic wake up!"

"He won't wake up anytime soon. The gas has a stronger hold on him than it did on you," Scourge came in and Sett jumped onto his shoulder.

"Sett no, down," I told her.

"Sett? Is that what you name kitty over here?" Scourge scratched under her chin, "well since your up first, let's fix what we lost."

~~~

Ooo Scourge had another plan. Well well, this hedgie doesn't give up. At least Sonic had fun before he was snagged with Shadow. Wonder what Scourge will do to them.

"Find out next time on TDI" -Chris McClain.

Haha, just kidding.

See ya~ 😉