2 hours later

I went into Starbucks and saw my bestie Ben he is handsome he is 6,1 with dark brown hair I tackled him in a hug we both have been so busy we rarely see each other.

"How are you and Austin?" I ask him Austin is Bens boyfriend they have a on and of relationship.

"We broke up for good we decided it was for the best I mean whenever we went out he would flirt with men right in front of my face as if I wasn't there." He says angrily I don't blame the first I met Austin he flirted with me.

"You deserve better than that SOB I guess we both had bad relationships right." I say softly as I squeeze his hand reassuring he looks at me with a sad smile.

"Bitch forget me what about you I think you should forget that dick I mean he ain't worth it neither is that slut she didn't care about your friendship her loss but tell me did you at least beat the crap out them." He says eagerly I shake my head at him he loves drama.

"Yeh I slapped him and said to her that she doesn't have a guy that's why she goes after his 2 inch dick she can have him for all I care and I left giving them the middle finger." I say smiling as I remember how hard I slapped him Ben laughs then stops as he sees a cute waiter and winks at him making me giggle.

We ordered our favourite chocolate sponge cake with chocolate and ice cream we ate and talked but Ben was flirting with the waiter and getting his number he moves on fast we both started to take selfies and post them I took snap of Ben with chocol...

We ordered our favourite chocolate sponge cake with chocolate and ice cream we ate and talked but Ben was flirting with the waiter and getting his number he moves on fast we both started to take selfies and post them I took snap of Ben with chocolate all over his face it made laugh then I turned my head to see the handsome man from last night looking at me he is wearing a suit he is looking handsome and sexy his blue eyes become hard when he sees Ben i turn my attention to Ben and enjoy our time but I still felt his gaze it made me feel uncomfortable and squirm then soon Ben had to go for a concert I hugged and wished him luck then I saw he was looking at me it made me angry I had enough of him so I went up to I wasn't afraid of him if he is a stalker or a kidnapper he better hope I don't attack him.

Who are you." I say softly he doesn't look like a kidnapper or stalker he looks like a teddy bear.

"I am Dominic Ryder William sweetheart." He says with a smirk I fake a gasp and bursts out laughing yeh right Dominic Ryder William is a billionaire he wouldn't look at me he would be with beautiful models I snap out my thoughts and see him looking at me with anger.

"Yeh and I am a Oompa Loompa." I says with sarcasm as I laughs he glares at me I didn't feel affected.

"Don't get me wrong I heard about him that he is a cold hearted dick and thinks he is all high and mighty I own a lot of money and everyone has to what I say or of with their head." I says huskily puffing my chest to look manly as I pretend to be Dominic Ryder William i heard people say he is selfish and whoever deceives him don't get mercy he raises his eyebrow at me and smiles but when I look at him he quickly stops.