Smile

Once they reached the top they both just took a second to take in the view that was in front of them.

"Wow"

"I know, I forgot how amazing it was" Alec said

"same" they both just watched as the water splashed to the bottom completely breathtaking "Hey come on" Magnus said pulling Alec over to the water

"Magnus we don't have our swimming costumes" Alec exclaimed

"Who needs swimming costumes remember" as Magnus said that he began taking off his clothes

"You can't be serious Magnus it's gonna be freezing"

"Only one way to find out" Magnus said as he dove into the water "Are you coming or not"

"I...Ugh look out" Alec said as he took off his clothes and jamp in

Alec came up pushing his hair out of the way laughing pulling Magnus closer to him, Magnus held the back of Alec's neck kissing him on the lips. It was sweet but soon came the thirst of urgency, they made their way back to the grass not separating only for air. Magnus climbed on top of Alec kissing his jawbone, Alec shuddered as Magnus hit his sweet spot which is his neck which Magnus knew of. He left a trail of kisses all down the front of Alec's wet chest, making sure to leave as many marks. Alec let out a groan as Magnus got closer, he got hold of Magnus' cheeks to bring him back up to his lips. Magnus bit Alec's bottom lip and Alec opened his move as a sign of entry as Magnus slid his tongue into Alec's mouth. Magnus grabbed hold of the blanket that was of to the side of them and laid it beside them. Alec flipped Magnus onto his back and pulled down his briefs throwing them to the side, sliding his own off and doing the same. Magnus breathed loudly as it was now Alec sucking on the crook of Magnus' neck as he dug his fingers into Alec's back not able to hold back his moans.

Alec rolled onto his back as he sighed, both him and Magnus breathing loudly sweat covering their bodies.

"I can't remember the last time we had privacy to do that, I mean we're only 22" Magnus said

"Oh how the kids keep us young" They chuckled "Hey come on" Alec said getting up putting on his now dry boxers

"Why?" Magnus groaned positioning himself up on his elbows

"Because I have a surprise" Alec sais holding out his hands for Magnus to take which he did

"Another one, babe bringing me here was more than enough"

"I know but I love you so come on, before the sun goes down"

"Where are we going anyways?" he asked putting on his clothes

"I'm taking you to this hiking trail we used to go on when I was a kid, the sunset is amazing if you get there in time"

They both took off up the trail hand in hand helping one another up the rocks. It took them about 2 and a half hours to get to where Alec wanted to reach, and just in time as the sun was going down.

"Babe this is beautiful, I love you"

"I love you too"

They sat there on a rock as the sun went down when Alec got up and pulled Magnus up to his feet with him.

"Alec?" Magnus questioned confused what Alec was doing

"Magnus I love you so much, I don't know what I'd do without you"

"I love you too" Magnus said still confused not sure where this sudden outburst of feelings came from

And suddenly Alec got down on one knee the town lights shinning behind him, as he took out a small red box. When he opened it a beautiful silver band was revealed and Alec was smiling bigger than ever before.

"Omg" Magnus was totally blown away he was not expecting this to happen today

"Magnus" Alec began to speak looking up at Magnus holding up the ring "When I first met you I'd never have thought that you'd be the person that I was destined to be with, I'd never have believed that one day I'd be down on one knee looking up at the guy who threw sand at me the first we'd met" Magnus let out a chuckled sob at that "and asking him that one question that is gonna define our entire future. And I know we're young and haven't gotten our whole life together yet but one thing I do know is I love you and I can't imagine spending my life without you" by this time they were both crying "and I can't see the future so I can't see how things work out, but I promise you as long as you and I are both here I will love you, and I will take care of you, and I'll stick by your side no matter what"

"Even if Emma puts makeup on me and I tell you it was her idea" Magnus said

"Even then" they both laughed "I love you, and those are just three words but there's so much more I'm telling you with those three simple words, when I say I love you I'm thanking you for sticking with me through the hard times, for always being there for me even when I was a huge pain in the ass, thank you for being an amazing dad to our children, they love you so much and I cant imagine having to raise them without you, you made being their father an easier task and I couldn't have done it without you. I didn't see a reason to smile until the day I met you, and I believe that everything that happened between us happened for a reason. Because every long lost road, led me to where you are; others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, in to your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you. You bring out the best in me, will you make me the luckiest guy in the world and do me the honour of marrying me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been so excited to write this chapter I'm sorry if it didn't live up to what you guys expected. Thank you for reading, love you guys. Xx

If you guys have any suggestions of different couples you want me to write about give me their names and if i know who they are I'll try and write something about them. I have another Malec fanfic lined up after this and I've already started writing it so tell me when you'd like that up and I'll try and publish it soon. So please comment your suggestions, I was thinking about a Sterek fanfic cuz I'm absolutely obsessed with them. So yes please comment what you want thank you, xxx.