Boarding

Magnus POV
"You need to pack"

Pack? Why do I need to pack? Where am I going, where are we going? What do I need to pack? I thought to myself then releasing that I need to speak if I need my questions answered.

"Why? Where are we going?" I asked

"Ah, Ah surprise remember" Alec said

"But you said I get to find out in 4 hours and let me check..." he checked his wrist pretending there was a watch there "It's been 4 bloody hours"

"Well....I lied. Now come on before the kids wake up" Alec said

When we got to our room I soon found out that Alec had already put his things in a suitcase and the twins things, so at least I know who's going, wherever we're going.

Alec got out a little suitcase for me and I told him that it's not gonna be big enough but did he listen: no.

"I told you" I said smirking slightly

"Don't you start" Alec said

The whole journey began from there. Alec put all the bags in the car, we buckled the twins in and hoped in the front.

"Am I ever gonna find out where we're going, I mean do the twins know?" I asked pointing behind me at the both of them in their car seats.

"You will" Alec said "And they know a majority of what's happening"

We had been driving for about an hour now I was totally calm and relaxed until I saw a sign that said '10 miles until airport'. And it made me begin to think all over again when Alec turned the corner to go down the road and follow that sign. I began getting suspicious of what Alec had planned but I just sat there thinking through scenarios of what he has planned.

We had been in the car for quite a while now and nothing in sight except for roads and other cars. That's until we pulled in to a stop and Alec turned the car off and took out the keys. I looked out to see where we were and I should have guessed from that sign but yes we're at an airport.

"Honey?" I asked turning to look at Alec

"Yes darling" Alec said

"Where are we going?" I asked getting slightly confused about this whole situation

"You'll see, come on" he said getting out of the car which I soon did too.

Both Matt and Emma were sleeping so we gently picked them up out of their car seats after getting all the suitcases out of the car first. I had a snoring Matt in my ear whilst Alec had Emma who made no noise and was peacefully asleep.

Alec locked the car and we walked to the entrance. Once we got there we got in line and Alec got out the tickets all ready to scan, we also handed over our suitcases and began walking to god knows where. I guess Alec knows his way around, hopefully.

As we stepped onto the escalator Matt started to wake up shortly after Emma, they had such confused expressions probably wondering where the hell they are, and too be honest I'm feeling the same way.

"Will you just tell me please where are we going?" I begged

"You really wanna know?" Alec asked

"Of course I bloody wanna know"

"Okay well I got us tickets to go" Alec cut off his sentence and he's beginning to work my nerves "We're going home"

"We're going back to Wales?" I was shel shocked

"Yeah, you happy?" Alec asked

"Of course I'm happy, come here" I said pulling Alec close to me "Not that I wouldn't be happy to go home but what's the occasion?"

"Nothing I just felt like going home early this year, you know we always go down every Christmas but it was only for a couple days now it'll be for about 3 weeks" Alec said pulling back

"I love you" I told him

"Love you too" he said as he gave me a peck on the lips "Now let's go board"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this part was shorter than usual but didn't know where to end it so I ended it like this. Hope you all enjoyed it, thank you. Xx