Chapter 7: Confession of Love

Start from the beginning

"So, you really like Yuuki, Jin?" What? Jin has a crush on Yuuki? I gotta hear this.

"Yeah, ever since I met her, 3 years ago. I... I couldn't take my mind off her. Ever since she rescued me. I've been grateful to her ever since. You know what I'm talking about, right?"

"Yeah, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I had a crush on Sakura, ever since I knew her. But, she was always mean to me. But, I also feel that way about Aiko..."

"Aha! So you do like Aiko!" Naruto punched his arm.

"Sh-shut up!" I blushed at this sight. It's like Naruto has an older brother. They really trust each other with their secrets. I never saw Naruto like this. "Hey, Sakura!"

"EEK! Ino! What are you doing here?!" I yelled, quietly.

"Doing the same thing you're doing. I'm listening to them talk. You know, i've never seen Naruto like this. Have you?" Ino aked, raising an eyebrow.

"I've never seen him like this before. They just met, and now they're acting they knew each other for years."

"You girls can come out now! No need to hide!" He... he can hear us??

"Might as well come out..." Ino and I said, standing.

Jin's POV

Both Sakura and Ino came out of their hiding spot. At first, I couldn't see them. So I used my ears instead. Both girls sat near me and Naruto. I saw Naruto blush. I nudged him, and smiled.

"So, you like Yuuki-sensei, huh?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah. But, I'm kinda unsure about telling her about my feelings towards her. What should I tell her?" Sakura replied, by saying "What does your heart tell you?"

I thought about it for a moment, and said "My heart tells me that I should confess my feelings, but my mind and body tell me not to. Ugh, I'm so confused..." I sighed, and rested my head on the counter. Sakura patted my shoulder, and said

"We suggest you tell her. Who knows? She might like you back. Right?" I sat up straight, and said, triumphantly "Yeah! You're right! You know what? I will tell her! I'm going to do it! I'll be right back!" I rushed out of the shop, and before I left, they said: "Good luck!" I smiled, knowing I had such great friends to support me. While I was thinking, I fell from knocking into someone.

"OOF!" I said, landing on my butt. "Ow. Sorry about that.... huh?" I suddenly realized, that the person I bumped into... was Yuuki!!

"I.... um.. uh..." I said, stammering. She stood up, and said "It's all right. I'm fine, see?" She said, wiping herself off.

"It's.. it's not that.... um... can I talk to you for a moment? Privately?" She replied "Well... okay." She picked up her headband, before wiping it off, and putting it on.

"Let's go to the statues." She then made a few hand signs, and said "Fire Jutsu! Wings of flame!" And as the name says, wings (of flame, duh) came out of her back, and she flew towards the Hokage's Head Statue. I made a few hand signs and said "Specialty Jutsu! WIngs of a Dragon!" Wings made of white flame sprouted from my back, and I followed after Yuuki. She noticed, and said "So you have your own set of jutsus, huh?" She said, looking at my wings.

"Yeah, I do! But this is the only one I remember!" I said, before landing. She landed next to me, and sat down. I sat near her, being careful not to get too close.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked, looking at me.

"Well... I have a friend who has a crush on someone.... how would I help him?" I lied.

"I would do what a true friend would do. I would help him build his self-confidence, and help them to build up enough courage to tell their crush how they feel. Why do you ask?"

My face reddened, while I said "What if.... what if I were the person who had a hard time telling..-" I was cut off, from Yuuki saying "Are you trying to tell me that you're the one who has a crush on me?" She said, while blushing.

"Well.... yeah." I blushed, again.

"Jin, that's sweet but... I don't feel the same way about you. I already have a boyfriend. If Kakashi saw you talking to me about this, he'd probably..."

"Kick my butt?" I said, finishing her sentance. She nodded.

"I'm sorry." She said, looking downwards. I raised her chin up, saying "Don't feel sad. I understand. I.. I really needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening. It really means a lot." She smiled, and said "You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to do that. It takes a lot of courage to say something like that." She smiled, again. I turned around, and left. I smiled, widely, knowing I told her something so personal.