Chapter 4: Return to The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Jin's POV

The gates opened with a massive groan. As soon as it opens, a few figures appear. They were Kakashi, Iruka, Koketsu, and Asuma.

"What the hell?" Koketsu exclaimed.

"Who did this?" Kakashi asked as he helped me up.

"I'm too wounded..... to..*cough cough*" Blood leaked down the right side of my mouth. I spit out a tooth.

"Ugh.... disgusting...." I say, weakly.

"We have to take him to the infirmary." Asuma said.

"Come on, let's hurry!" Kakashi said, worried.

At the hospital... 1 hour later....

"This young man.... he's been tortured, beaten.... he... doesn't seem to be the same person anymore." The nurse explained to a very confused Tsunade.

"What do you mean?" Tsunade asked, hands on her hips.

"What I mean, is that he's been scarred, mentally, and physically. I'm not sure how long he'll have before he..... snaps." The nurse said, frowning.

"Oh no..." Tsunade said. "Who's in there with him?" Tsunade asked.

"Two girls. Sakura Haruno, and Ino Yamanaka. They're trying to get him to calm down." CRASH! The door was kicked down after a crazed Jin said: "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" He threw a kunai at them. Luckily, they dodged it. He ran through the hallways, and jumped through a glass window.

"WAIT!!!! Your wounds aren't healed yet!!" A doctor called after him.

Naruto, who was coming to check up on a friend, chased after him.

"HEY!!!" Naruto called. "COME BACK!!!" Naruto managed to corner him, but Jin used a taijutsu, and almost killed him.

"Ultimate Class Taijutsu! White Dargon's Barrage!!" Jin called out as his arms and legs glowed white. Each hit burned Naruto. He was hit 15 times, and was finished with an upper cut.

Luckily, before he could finish him off, Neji, a friend of Naruto's, helped him.

"8 Trigrams 64 Palms!" Neji said, hitting him.

"4 Palms! 8 Palms! 16 Palms! 32 Palms! 64 Palms!" Jin crashed through a wooden fence, after he was knocked away by Neji. Even after that. Jin still stands up. He begins to laugh maniacally.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HAA!!!!" He then lunged at Neji, screaming "Dragon's Bite!" White chakra surrounded him, and used both hands to punch Neji's chest, sending him flying 50 feet down the street.

After that Jin fell to his feet, and passed out.

Tsunade's POV

"Naruto, are you all right?" I asked, holding Naruto.

"Ugh... he's really strong.... how's Neji?" He struggled to say.

After he passed out, I told him "Neji will be all right." I called two jonin to take Naruto inside. 

I walked towards the area where Neji was launched. When I reached him, I noticed how much damage Jin has caused to the village. The street was demolished, a few buildings were wrecked, and most of all, Neji was seriously injured.

"Ngh..." He growled, in pain.

I went towards him, and saw what Jin had done.

Neji's chest was severely burned. I've never seen a burn like this before. There were fist marks, where jin had punched him. Pus leaked from his wound, along with blood. He was breathing, weakly. Two jonin put him onto a stretcher, being careful not to move him too much.

I walked back to the hospital.

Jin's POV

My body.... I hurt all over... Its like I was stabbed with a hundred needles at once.

I looked around, and noticed that Yuuki was sitting near my bed.

'"Yuuki..." I said, weakly.

"How are your wounds?" She asked, kindly.

"My wounds... they haven't healed, yet. My head... ohh... it hurts...." She then put her hand onto my head. Her hand was cool. It soothed the pain, a little.

"You get better now, okay?" She stood up, and left the room.

I looked towards the desk on my right, and smiled. A vase of different coloured flowers was there. There was a card attached. I reached for it, and it read:

"Get well soon!" It was also signed by Naruto, Sakura, Yuuki, and a bunch of other names.

I smiled, and put the card back. Then, I fell asleep, knowing I had friends who I trusted.