Chapter 12: Returning home

If you guys are wondering, the thwack! Bang! Etc, etc is, those are the sound effects (sfx) from Jin's training. Enjoy!

Jin's POV

Ever since Saphire got out of the hospital, we've been going out. I smiled, remembering the day we've had last week. Right now, I'm training. I might not be ready, next time I fight someone. In other words, just in case I get captured again.

Thwack! Crack! Bam! Fwoosh! (sfx)

I'm training in the woods right now. I'm practicing some more of my so-called forgotten moves.

Thanks to my friends asking question after question about me, I've been remembering more about my past.

I've been having flashbacks, recently.

Thwack! Thwack! Crack!

I remember what my family looks like. There were four of us. My mother and father. Me, and my older sister.

Fwoosh! Slash! Klang!

My father had short brown hair, with a hint of grey. He was blind in his left eye. A reminder of the great ninja war he participated in. A scar runs down from the left of his forehead, going down his chin. His other eye, is a bright blue, with a hint of hazel. He was one of the few greatest warriors that survived. He taught me everything I know. How to fight, how to survive, stuff like that. He loved my mother very much, even to his dying breath....

*Flashback*

"GAACK!!!" The father cried, as the blade punctured his chest, and stabbed through his heart. He fell to the ground, and said "Jin.... run.... tell your mother that I love.....her....." His face fell onto a puddle of blood. His eyes shut ever so slowly with his last breath. The man who stabbed him, stepped on his back. "That's one of them dead. Now for the mother, and child."

"Father.....no...." The son said, as a single tear ran down his cheek. The boy ran to the house. Once there, his mother stepped out, covered in blood. In her left hand, she held a bloody knife. "Hurry! Get inside!"

*End of Flashback*

As I remembered that day, thunder rumbled. Lightning brightened the sky. Rain started to fall, hitting my face, as I looked up. It began to pour. Anger began to rise within me, as I recalled the things that Orochimaru did to me. I gritted my teeth, and stomped the ground, and roared.

"RRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!" It echoed throughout the land. White chakra began to enamate from my body. My muscles began to grow. My teeth were replaced with fangs. Wings grew from my back. My skin was being covered with scales. My heartbeat tripled in speed.

I roared, as a new being.

Yuuki's POV

"RRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!" What was that? It sounded like it came from the training area. Juro materialized beside me, and was growling.

"What is it, Juro?" I asked.

"Something very powerful is near. Too powerful for us, even. It also seems.... familiar." He said, through clenched teeth.

"How so?" I replied.

"I do not know. Let us go and see. Climb on my back." He then grew large enough for me to ride on him. As we were headed towards the area, we noticed Kakashi was running that way as well.

"Need a ride?" I asked, holding a hand out.

"That would be nice." He then grabbed my hand, and sat behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

All of a sudden, a ball of concentrated chakra, hit a tree, engulfed it, and exploded. BOOM!!

"What the..?" I didn't have time to finish the question, before more of those blasts were headed towards us. "Look out!" I yelled. Juro jumped onto the branches above us, and jumped from branch to branch. Some of the trees were on fire.

"RRROOOOOAAAARRRGGHH!!!!" What is that?! it's bothering me, not knowing what it is!!

When we reached the training area, I gasped.

A dragon, 7 feet tall, and very angry, was looking at us, and growling.

"Yuuki....." The dragon said. How does it know my name?

"Kakashi......Juro....." Its low voice called. Why does he know our names?

He pointed towards his chest, and said "Jin." My eyes widened. "Jin?" I walked towards him, but I jumped back, just dodging his claw from taking my head off.

"JIN!!" Snap out of it!" I called,as two tails came out of my back. I dashed towards him. He swiped downwards me. I dodged it, and climbed up the arm. When I reached the back of him, I tried to slash him with a kunai, but it snapped. I tried punching and kicking him, but it didn't work. I then made a few hand signs and said "Fire Style! Fireball Jutsu!" I shot the fireball at him, but he turned around, and.... Ate it?

It burped, and said "Spicy..." He then began to convulse uncontrollably. He began to thrash, and roar. I returned to normal, and jumped back beside Kakashi.

"Nothing's working." I said, feeling exhausted from the fight.

The dragon/Jin began to speak.

"Why do you anger yourself boy? I am only trying to protect you! Let me take control!"

"No!! I will not give in!! NOO!!!" Jin cried, as his face transformed.

"What the fuck is going on?!?!" I yelled.

"She is the mother of all demons." Juro answered. "What?"

"In other words, she gave birth to me, Kurama, etc, etc."

"And why is she in Jin's body?" I asked, kind of disgusted.

"She needs a body that is worthy, and in need of protection."

"So, she needs someone very powerful, but somehow, they need protection? Did I hear you right? Is that it?"

Juro nodded.

"How the hell does that make sense?!?!" I said, pulling my hair.

"Something's happening! Look!" Kakashi said, pointing towards Jin.

Jin's POV

I have to regain control.... Over my... Body...

"You are worthy....." A woman's voice echoed. I must win.... must not lose.

I picked up my sword, and stabbed my leg.

"GAAAHH!!!!" I yelled, as the blade went through the scales.

I roared, before I began to shrink. After the transformation, I fell to my knees, and dropped my weapon. My leg wasn't in pain anymore. It healed.

I looked forwards, and saw Yuuki, Kakashi, Juro, and.... my older sister?

That can't be possible.... could it?

That thought ran through my mind, before passing out, due to my chakra level being so low.

Before passing out, I heard "Get him to the hospital! Quick!"