1 - Blonde boy

I unpacked the car and put our stuff in the new house, Home sweet home huh... doesn't feel like home. I'm y/n (your name) l/n (last name) I just moved into my new house in California, we moved here from Minnesota. We were sick of the cold weather in the winter and we lived in a very small town so I didn't have very much friends, and my parents couldn't find any good places to work anymore.

I grabbed my bike and put it in the garage, my dad walked in and set down a box Im assuming is his tools. "Hey sweetheart, would you like to go meet the neighbors? I heard there's a girl your age next door, your mother and I will get the boxes so go ahead and say hi." I parked my bike "you sure?" He nodded "Alright, I'll see you guys later let me know if you need some help." I walked out the garage and walked next door.

I walked up the steps and knocked onto the door, a girl opened the door open and smiled at me "Hello..." Said "I-I moved in next door, I wanted to introduce myself, my names Y/n." "Hi! Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Ali." I grinned, "nice to meet you too!" "Hey, sense your new, I'm going to a party later at the beach, want to come with? My friend told me i needed a plus one so you won't be inviting yourself or anything, I introduce you to my friends and we can have a good time!" I opened my eyes wider "Are you sure?" She smiled "of course!" I nodded, "that would be wonderful." She nodded "Well come over at 3 and we can drive over there." I nodded waved "I should probably head back, thanks for inviting my Ali!" I turned and left.

I smiled on my way back to the house and grabbed a few boxes, "someone's happy, what happened?" I heard my mom say, I placed the boxes inside and looked at her "The girl next door, her name is Ali, she invited me to a party tonight." She smiled "that's wonderful!" "But wait... didn't you and dad want me to help unpack?" My mom smirked "I don't ever remember saying that, Go and have fun." I grinned and thanked her.

It was time to meet Ali at her house so I put my swimsuit on and some clothes over that, and grabbed my radio. I walked over there seeing Ali waiting on the porch "Hey." I Said she waved and walked over "Hey! Ready to go?" She asked, I nodded and she walked to a car. I sat in the passenger seat and we headed off.

We got to the beach about an hour ago watched the boys play soccer "Who's that?" One girl asked "I heard his name was Daniel, he moved in today and one of the other boys invited him. He's kinda cute." Ali said, I snorted "Go ahead and get him tiger" I rolled my eyes jokingly and continued watching.

We made a bonfire and I played my radio. A bunch of guys came with their motorcycles and Ali muttered "Here we go again..." I looked at one of them, it was a boy with blonde hair who had a headband on, he was cute I admit it.

He walked up to Ali and asked her to talk, "just leave me alone, we've been over all this, I don't want to talk." He turned my radio off "well I want to talk to you all right?" Ali turned it back on and he turned it off "What's your problem!" She grabbed my radio and stood up "why don't you Take your Cobra Kai's and get out of here!" He grabbed my radio from her "oh yeah like that's going to solve anything" I had enough of them messing with radio and stood off "If you guys can, give me my radio THEN you can argue." The guy turned to me and threw it on the ground and it broke, I looked down at it then to him "Hey! You better pay for that!" I walk up to him. "Or what? What are you gonna do." I made a fist and tried to punch him but he grabbed it before I did, "nice tr-" I sweeped his leg and he fell to the ground "what's your problem?!" He yelled at me "What do you think it is?" The kid Daniel walked up to my radio and picked it up "don't touch it punk!" Said what's his face said and Daniel didn't listen "What are you deaf?" What's his face grabbed it from him "oh man what's going on?" Daniel said "you want it?" Blonde boy ask, oh greatttttttt "yeah just gi-" blonde boy shoved the radio to him making him fall "What the heck man!" I yelled at him, he ignored me and his friends grabbed my wrists "Let go!" I moved around a bit trying to get out but I just gave up.

Daniel ran to him But blonde boy dodged and tripped him, "Johnny stop it!" Ali said, so that's his name huh? "I didn't do anything!" 'Johnny' Said. Daniel got back and tried again but Johnny did the same exact thing, and Daniel got up and Johnny kicked him in the stomach. Daniel stayed on the ground in Im assuming was pain. "Look you started this! All I wanted to do was talk to you." Johnny said "well then leave him alone and we'll go talk!" "Yeah, where did I hear that before." He walked up to Daniel "what about you hero? Had enough?" Daniel got up quickly and punched him. "Now were even man." Daniel said "No mercy man, no mercy." Johnny punched him, kicked him, then punched him again. Daniel laid there for a bit and Johnny's friends let go "What's your problem?!" I said and shoved him  he ignored me and went to his bike with his 'cobra kais' or whatever.

Ali dropped me off at my house and I got out "I'm sorry if I made anything worse tonight..." I said, she shook her head "No I'm sorry, Johnny's just a pain. He's my ex boyfriend." I nodded "well I'll see you tomorrow at school!" She said and left. I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up the next day to my alarm clock beeping, I hit it and it stopped.  I rolled out of bed and got ready for school.  I grabbed my bike and walked out to see Ali getting in her car, she noticed me "Hey! Put your bike back! I'll give you a ride!" I nodded and did so. "Thank you so much." I Said getting in, "its no problem." She said starting the car. We got to the school and walked to class, I stepped inside and saw...blonde boy... I sigh and sat down on the closest seat.  It was 5 minutes into class when I felt a bunch of pieces of paper hit my back, I snapped backwards and saw Johnny throwing them at me, he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and continued listening to the teacher. I feel it again and raised my hand, "Yes?" "May I go to the bathroom?" I ask "me too?" The teacher nodded and I got up not wanting to know who it was who asked too, it was blonde boy. "I'm Johnny"  He Said "Pleasure." I Said not looking at him, he walked in front of me and turned around to face me and I still avoided looking at him. "Whats your name?" He asked "None of your business." I answered "Nice to meet you none of your business" He Said "Ha. Ha. You're very funny." I finally stopped looked at him "what do you want?" I asked "I just wanna know your name." He Said "Well, my name is y/n. Happy?" He smiled "Sure. Got a quick question for you though." I sighed "Yup?" "Wanna go out sometime?" I raised and eyebrow at him and walked into the bathroom.

Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌️