Imagine 18 Jojen x Reader Jojens Love

Normal
Past

Meera POV

I watch Jojen sleeping peacefully while everyone was hunting for food and i had a conversation with Bran. After a while we heard Jojen talk in his sleep. "Y/N......Y/N" when i heard that i felt almost crying. "who is Y/N??" Bran ask me. I sigh... "that is not me to tell but..... she was Jojens personal maid." Then Jojen woke up with tears running down his cheeks. I got up and walked to him and held him in my arms while he cried. "Its alright Jojen... i got you." I look to Bran and he looked at us confused. "Jojen.... i think you have to tell them why you dream about her." Jojen looks up to me and nodded his head. "Yeah i do it when they come back."

Time skip night time

Jojen POV

It was night and we all sit around the fire. "Jojen... you have to tell them." Meera told me calmly "Tell us What?" "What i'm dreaming about." I reply. They look at me and i start explaining.

"5 years ago there was a girl named Y/N.... she was a maid at our house. My personal maid since i was 15."

"Goodmorning My lord ." Y/N said as she walks in my room. "Goodmorning." She opens the curtains and the bright light shines in my room. Then she walkes in the little bathroom next my room and i follow her. I saw her fill the bath with warm water. She turns around facing me. But quickly covers her eyes. "Oh my lord i d-didn't know you were-." "Naked?" I cut her off. "You can look love. It doesn't matter." I walk to her and grab her wrist and put them down. She was really tense. "I should go i have work to do." And she quickly walks away.

Y/N POV

I run as fast as i can to the kitchen. "Goodmorning Olivia." "Goodmorning Y/N." "What are we making." "Eggs, Bread, fruits, and the Lords favorite. Oh Y/N can you take this to the dining room." She gave me a big bowl of fruit and i walk to the dining room and set it on the table. When i turn around i saw The Lord. I bow "goodmorning my Lord." "Goodmorning." He replys coldly. And me and the other maids walk fast out off the room. "Y/N! Come here." I slowly walk back in the room. "Yes My Lord?" I ask shyly. "Tell the cook that we have other Lords from other towns here to visit and we need the best food we have, and tell the other maids that they have to prepair the best rooms because they will stay for a while." "Yes my Lord. Anything else?" "Yes.....come closer." And i walk to next to him and he grabs me around my neck slightly chocking me. "You will not be my son's personal maid anymore." And he pushed me away and i walk to the kitchen fast with tears running down my cheeks. 'Why am i not his maid anymore.?' I ask myself.

"Why wasn't she your personal maid anymore?" Bran asks me. "My father knew i was in love with Y/N but he wanted me to marry with someone else so i couldn't have any contact with her." I answer.

Jojen POV

I walk to the dining room and saw Meera and my father already eating breakfast. "Morning Meera, father." "Morning Jojen." Meera replyed. "Jojen i have to tell you something." My father told me when i took a seat on my chair. "What is it?" "Y/N.... she wont be your maid anymore." "What?!?! Why would you do that!!" "Don't raise your voise at me! She wont be your maid anymore because i know you love her! You have to marry one daughter of the other lords who are coming today." I look at my father with tears in my eyes. Y/N wasn't just my maid she was also my best friend, the girl i love an the girl i want to marry. I got of my chair and push it on the ground while walking away. "Jojen!" Meera said while following me. "No Meera i have to be alone!" I scream back. And i walk fast to the woods. I sat down on a tree and cry a bit.

Y/N POV

I walk into the kitchen and i got everyone's attention. "There are other Lords from other towns coming here to visit, we need the best food we have and prepair the best rooms." I told them. Olivia walks to me "why are you crying?" "I'm not." "Yes you are, What happened." I look at her "the lord said i'm not Jojens maid anymore." She pulled me in a hug. She knew i love Jojen. My job would be so much harder because i wil see Jojen but i can not talk to him. Then we heard screams from the dining room and something falling on the ground. I pulled away from the hug "I have to go and prepair the rooms." I told Olivia and she nodded. I walk up stairs with the other maids.

Time skip

I was done with the rooms and walk out but i saw Jojen coming my way but i walk as fast as i can to the kitchen. When i look behind me i still saw Jojen walking after me but i walk the woods in. "Y/N!! Where are you!!" I didn't say anything. "Please!! Talk to me!! Y/N!!! Please..." i slowly walk out of my hiding place. When he saw me he runs to me and pulled me in a hug and i hugged him back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have run from you." "Its alright don't worry. Listen Y/N this will properly the last time we actully can talk to each other so i-i wanted to tell you tha-that i love you." I look at him "i love you to." i put my hands on his cheeks and he came closer and kissed me. I kissed back and he put his hands on my waist and i went with my hands through his hair. We pulled away for breath. "I'm sorry that you aren't my maid anymore." "How is it your fault." "Its because i love you but i have to marry the daughter of a other lord." He had tears in his eyes. I gave him a kiss on his cheek "its not your fault."

"What happened then?." Bran asks. "When the Lords came me and Y/N tried to talk to eachother but it didn't work. We could only look at each other. But a few months later...everything went wrong." I told them with tears.

Its was a chaos. We are under attack by a other lord who wasn't a friend from my father. Everyone was walking in different directions. 'I have to find Y/N' was the only thing in my mind.' I run and run till i found her coming my direction crying. "I got you. Come on we got to go." Everything was on fire. Things get destroyed. Then we walk in a big crowed and i lost her again. "Y/N!!!" "JOJEN!!!" I here someone scream but it wasn't Y/N. Then i saw Olivia running to me. "Where is Y/N Olivia." "I don't know i saw someone grab her! I think it was your father!" And i run fast around the place trying to find her. I saw Meera walking to me. "Jojen we have to go!!" "No i have to find Y/N!" "Jojen!We have to go." My father screams at us while running to us. "Are you alright??" Meera nodded her head yes but i grabbed my father by his armor. "WHERE IS Y/N!!!! WHERE IS SHE!!!" I scream in his face. "Jojen we don't have time for her! But i think she is alright saw her going with the other maids!" And i relaxed a bit. Then me, Meera and our father run somewhere were we are safe. We hid somewhere and i hold Meera. 'Please Y/N be safe'

They were gone. Its over. We slowly got out our hiding and walk to our house. It was destroyed but not totally. I saw people on the dead ground and people crying. I run to find Y/N. I got in the house and run. When i got to my room i saw her on the ground i sit down next to her "Y/N... Y/N wake up! WAKE UP!!! Please come back to me." And i held her in my arms. "Please Y/N your have to live so we can be together, get married and have a child." And i cried more and more. "Jojen!" I hear Meera scream. "Jojen have you fou-" she stopped talking when she saw Y/N in my arms. I heard her crying. I couldn't blame her Y/N and her were best friends. She came over to me and held me in her arms. "She is gone." I said "i know." "She wont come back." "I know Jojen." And we both cry over the love of my life.

Everyone was quiet and me and Meera had tears in our eyes. I got up from my seat and walk further in the forest. I stopped at one point and put my hand on my chest and fell on my knees and cried. "I'm so sorry Y/N... you deserved so much more. Its all my fault. I needed to protect you but i have failed you."

Sad story i know.
I finally updated i will take it slow because i don't have many idea's. But in the time i didn't write i got idea's yeeey!!
So What i will do is write when i have a idea so it depends on when i get an idea to write. It can be long before i update or very quick idk. But i have been thinking to stop this book because i have the feeling i'm a bad writer. So Yeah that was it for this imagine.

Ok Bye Bye