Imagine 11. Simon brown x reader the nanny

This is not a request this is a idea i have for a book. If you like it tell me in the comments.

Y/N POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Nanny Whetstone screamed after she saw us 'eating' the baby, it wasn't really the baby it was just chicken we gave some baby clothes. I looked out the window and saw her running out the house, me and my best friends laughed so hard. "He's coming." "Quiet!" We all sat back on our chairs eating chicken and Mr.Brown came in the room. "Children where is Aggy?" We all looked at eachother with wide eyes. We heard a little bell of a rattle. We all looked at Mr. Brown when he lift up the lid of the pan and grabbed Aggy up. "Oh look at you your all cabbagy and gravy, as was your intention. Nanny Whetstone has resigned from her post." Right now he's going to get a new nanny. Simon stand up and open the wardrobe where we hold by how long it took to get rid of the nanny "3 days 8 hours and 47 minutes, so that got rid of her.... 23 hours and 13 minutes quicker then the last one. I think the turning point was definitely eating the baby. Well done Eric." "I really hope there are no more nanny's. They treat us like babies." I said "i do to            Y/N/N." Simon told me and gave a little kiss on my forehead. Did i forgot to mention. Me and Simon are Bf and Gf. I live with the Browns since i was 5 years old my parents died of sickness and Mr. Brown and Mrs. Brown took me in. Since then we were inseparable. Then Mr. Brown came in and spoke "Thats the final straw! There are no more nannies." Then bla bla bla i didn't listen to what he sayed but then i heard "you are to-to go to bed immediately" "before supper?" Sebastien asks "without supper!" And Cedric walked out the room. "Did he say without supper?" "Never mind that, there are no more nanny's." Simon said "just as i hoped." I stand up and walk to Simon. And in no time it was a chaos again. Evangeline came in the room and screams "QUIET!!!!" That made us all quiet. "Your driving your poor father to distraction, stop it." Evangeline sat down on a chair and grabbed her book. "Lilly whats this word?" "Lovingly. He took her lovingly by the hand." "Whats you book about Evangeline?" "Its about the daughter of a nice man who remarries after his wife dies and the stepmother is horrid to her." "Why doesn't the man stop her from being horrid?" "Fathers all turn bad once their wives die they don't care anymore." "Simon...your does." "No he doesn't, Does he read to Chrissie or play cricket with us like he used to, he doesn't even sing lullaby to Aggy and we hardly see him" i said. Cedric always felt like a father to me and i felt like a daughter to him. Evangeline came to me and spoke "He loves you Y/N you know that. He's just had a lot on his mind since..." "since mother died." Simon said and we all looked at him with sad eyes. "You used to be as close as anything." "Not anymore..... All he cares about is getting himself a nice new wife." "Maybe its nice to have a new mother." Evangeline tried to lighten up the conversation. "Don't you know anything about the world Evangeline? Who ever he marries will be vile and treats us like slaves." Lilly said. "And wil send me off to the streets." I said with sad eyes and Simon immediately came to me and held me in his arms. I blocked everyone out and just looked at Simon who hold me close to him. Then i heard the door close and saw that Evangeline walked out. Sebastien walked after her and asked for some toast. Like he ever gets it.

Time skip.

We had a idea to play in the kitchen. Yes we can play!! We put a fake mouse first, then Eric got down and knocked her out. Thats when the chaos starts. Me and Simon put stuff in the pots and mix it. We all laughed and had fun. "We got cook! We got cook!!!!" Chrissie screamed. "Oh look the door opend but there is nobody there.." Simon said. I saw a women with black clothes. She is very creepy. "I'm hear, i'm nanny McPhee." "Di-did- did somebody speak." I said like she wasn't there.  "Then listen carefully and try to hear this.. stop what your doing, put the kitchen to rights... and go upstairs to bed." We all looked at each other and laughed quietly. "Did you hear what i said?" "I just had a idea why don't we play here in the kitchen all night long" Simon said to us and ignored the nanny. And we all screamed 'yeah than she grabbed something like a stick. Me and Simon look at each other with a weird look on our face. She lift it up a bit and smash it on the ground and suddenly we all start to do everything really fast. "Whats going on!!" "What did she do?!?" "They went in the pot!" We all screamed. 'What the hell is going on?!?' "Lets stop!!" "Lets stop!!" "Wel stop if you want then." Simon said angry "we can't!" "Its all her fault!!" "Simon!!" I scream. "Well come on whoever you are. Lets stop this and go to bed!" He said to the nanny. "Say 'please'" she said calmly. "I never say please!" "Very well" and she started to leave but we all started to scream 'please' at her exept Simon. "AGGY!!" "SIMON SAY IT!" "Oh for goodness sake please then!!" She turned around "Please nanny McPhee." "SIMON!!!" "Please nanny McPhee." She grabbed the stick and banged it on the floor again and everything was clean and we all stood at the door. "Up to bed please" and we all walked upstairs and i grabbed Simon's hand who still looked shocked.  And we both walked upstairs.

Sorry for not updating i got busy with school. Tell me if you like a book of this.

Bye Bye