Imagine 3. Thomas x reader haters and there consequence part 2

AN: part 2. This is the consequence if you bullie some one who had a boyfriend who loves her so much.

Thomas POV:

Its been 3 months after Y/N's funeral. I'm sitting on a chair in my bedroom with a camera in front of me. Recording
"Hey guys its me Thomas Brodie Sangster...
I know you guys are thinking what am i doing on my girlfriends account. I'm making this because i need to update myself and let everyone know that....i'm not ok. I have been living 3 and a half months alone in this house. 3 and a half months of alone dinner, breakfast, alone sleeping, alone watching tv. And i can't stand that anymore. I don't want to be alone i don't want to move on. I want Y/N back. But i can't because it is the fault of the haters.... i say every time that i love you guys. I do but not every one. I don't like the bullies. I'm gonna try to go further with my life because   Y/N asked me. But its gonna be harder and harder. That is it for now.
Bye."
I stopped recording and sit back down. I let the tears go that i have been holding for a while.
I stand up pick up the camera and upload it to Y/N's twitter account. And i already have more then 100 comments on the video. Some are good:
@MazeRunnerFangirl:
Im so sorry to hear that Thomas. It looks like Y/N' s death is really hard for you.

@FangirlOfEveryting
Oh Thomas, that is so sad i did not know it was so hard for you. I knew it was gonna be hard but not that hard.

Like i sayed Some comments

@ThomasGirlfrienIsabitch:
I don't care about her you deserve someone like me!!

@ThomasBrodieSangsterIsHot
I know right he deserves so much beter then that bitch.

That is What makes me angry and sad.

Time skip to 1 month later.

Thomas POV:

I starting a live stream on Y/N's account.
"Alright i'm gonna wait till there are more then 1000 people watching this live stream till i start saying the thing i want."

Time skip
"Okay guys there are 1509 people...
So 1 month later since my first video and i can't take it anymore. I need my Y/N/N with me. So i have the thing i my hand that killed Y/N...this knife is what Y/N used to kill herself. Now i'm gonna do the same thing...i'm gonna stick this in my heart."
I saw al the comments saying 'no pls don't'
I hold the knife at my heart.

And its done....
My life is over..
Im coming Y/N

AN: tell me it this was good or bad and if you have any request pls tell me.