• || FOC Jazz X Female Human

Anesthesia looked at the arising sun, frowning and looking down at the people going over their lives from the window. She sighed and looked at her alarm.

5:00 am.

"I really should stop waking so damn early." She muttered to herself, taming her boy cut, and sliding her hand at her smooth hair, easily parting them and fixing it. She lay her back to her bed, roughly landing with a loud groan of protest from the bed. She looked up at the walls, thinking of something to do before getting her coffee, as she brightened up and smiling. Jokingly putting two fingers at the side of her head, imitating what she watched on the television. "Hello? Hello? Hello? Can anyone hear me?" She asked, turning her voice panicky and alarmed.

"Yeah, I hear ya, soldier. What'd ya need?"

At the smooth and masculine voice giving a sudden response, she sat up, not releasing her fingers to her side, and smoothly continuing with her façade, "lieutenant, we are taking heavy fire to the east side! They're flooding us in! Requesting immediate backup!" She yelled, her mind thinking she's going crazy but who cares? She's receiving excitement from something other than doing what normal people usually do.

"I got ya, immediate backup will cover ya up!"

"Thank you, lieutenant!" She said, slowly taking her fingers from the side of her head, with her eyes wide and smile creeping up. "Oh my god." She whispered, looking at her hands like it's the most amazing thing in the world. "I'll cherish you, forever." She added, cheerily standing up and going to shower, an intention of getting her coffee after.

---

Jazz followed what the soldier reported to him, and requested backup. Arriving at the scene with many autobots at his back, as he analyzed the situation, and saw the hoard of decepticons coming at all directions!

"Frag, she really ain't jokin'." He said, swerving to his left, and swiftly shooting an ordinary decepticon on the helm. Cliffjumper send him an interested look, also jumping from a 'cons back, and slicing their neck with his blade.

"You wanna tell me about that, Jazz?" Teased cliffjumper, getting a scolding look from his superior.

Jazz looked to the nearby autobots, "Gather up the remainin' 'bots! We ain't gonna last on these round!" He announced, getting yells of agreement, and the autobots following what he said.

The fight went on, and when they certainly knew Megatron wouldn't want them to return online to the base. They forced their way back, Jazz letting the others go on with cliff on the front, and guarding their brothers, shooting down any 'cons, with the other more heavily armored autobots, the Titans, fought as vigilantly as him.

The return to the base, without a doubt surprised many autobots. Including their leader, Optimus prime, who finished talking with perceptor. He stride over to them, bumblebee with his side after running to help some of the injured autobots to be fixed in the sickbay.

Optimus stopped in front of his lieutenant. "Jazz and cliffjumper, it is swell that you are fine," he paused, his optic ridge furrowed with concern, "or, have you gained injuries on your fight with the decepticons?" He added, getting a reassuring smirk from Jazz, and a disbelief scoff from cliffjumper.

"Ain't no 'con taking this fine 'bot down, prime!" He joked, getting the prime to solemnly nod his helm in relief and erased his worry at his words.

"Yeah. Sure, sir. Rust-a-lot."

Jazz jab the smaller autobot on the ribs, getting a light ouch from him, which he smirked at.

"Furthermore, how did you received a comm from our brothers?"