1

"Jungkook, that's honestly one of the most bullshit theories ever." Jaehyun, his best friend, sighed out.

"No it's not! What if we really are just an experiment?" Jungkook complained.

"Don't talk to me. Just.. shush." Jaehyun grumbled as he parked outside the younger's house.

"See you tomorrow!" Jungkook yelled as he left the car.

"Go wash your hands." His mum said the second he entered the kitchen.

"But I wanna bite." Jungkook complained.

"Go wash your hands and change." She repeated, not looking up from her magazine.

Jeon Jungkook was your average highschooler. He had decent grades and a decent best friend. His mum loved him dearly and he had a pretty cool dad. Jungkook was only seventeen, so he didn't get his soulmate marks yet.

"Your birthday is close, have you started throwing old clothes out and packing up your bedroom?" His mum asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh, please. I highly doubt my soulmate will force me to live with them." Jungkook scoffed.

"If they do..you are aware that we can't do anything about it, right?" His mum raised her eyebrow.

"Who made these laws again?" Jungkook asked as he sat down, grabbing a cookie.

"Jungkook, I'm serious. I will no longer be your guardian when you turn eighteen, you will be mated." She spoke seriously.

"I know." Jungkook whined.

"Really? Because you don't seem to be panicking or anything, your birthdays literally in three days." She spoke, her voice wavering.

"I'll be fine. What's the worse that could happen?" Jungkook smiled before skipping upstairs, a plate of twelve chocolate chip cookies in his hands.

"Oh, god. This is going to be a mess." His mum sighed as she looked as his inside out boxers and oversized shirt.

~