"B-but," Justin stared but I cut him off.

"Butts are for sitting. And whoever finishes first wins."

"And what do we get if we win?" Arrow asked crossing his arms raising one eyebrow. He clearly looked bored out of his mind.

"Well, pretty boy, you will get no work from me, the tutor, for a week. Plus free food and I'll let you use Spencer game stuff." I said and smirked. Boys are boys. They lazy as hell and love to play video games.

"You are serious?" Justin asked not believing me. I just nodded my head and crossed my arms. Ha! Like I would let them get no homework for a week. What a joke.

"Ready, get set, go!" I shouted and both boys started drinking fast. I knew they liked my reward. Plus they dragged me here in the first place. Well, I came here. But still.

Justin stood up from his chair and ran to the sink. He spitted out all the contents and stuck out his tongue, turned on the tap, letting the water fall into his mouth. I bursted out laughing and covered my mouth. Victor joined in with me. I lost my balance and fell to the floor.

"Th-at was pr-ic-eless!" I said between laughter. I opened my mouth to say something but I lost my breath to speak. Victor started coughing like a hyena and I laughed harder.

A few minutes passed and the kitchen was quiet. I looked at Arrow's cup and it was empty. No way. He couldn't have drank all that!

"What the f.uck was in that?" Justin said drinking another bottle of water. That was his fifth one already. He said and I quote, "I have to either s.hit or barf this f.ucked up drink."

"You know. Pizza rolls. Milk. Eggs. And maybe some other things. I don't remember." I answered him. He look mortified and drank opened another bottle of water.

"Well, you lost J." Arrow stood up from his seat and smirk. A smirk saying, "I was going to win anyway." Cocky much? I stood up from my seat and brushed off the dirt from my butt. He cheated, I know it.

"Arrow, I guess you have a week of no extra homework from me." I said pointing at myself. Not like he needed the 'no homework' week. He could finish the worksheets in minutes.

"Admit it Justin, I am the winner." Arrow said smirking ignoring me. What an ass. Justin stood up and slammed his hands on the table. I jumped back a little, surprised from the movement. But Arrow didn't look amuse.

"Hate to break up your little fight there, but it's late and I need to get home." I stayed here for an hour. It's almost 2:30am.

"And what does it have to do with us?" Arrow asked looking at me. My jaw dropped. That f.ucking bastard!

"Excuse me? You guys are the one that dragged me here in the first place. I think I deserve a ride home." I said leaving no room for argument. I cross my arms and stared into Arrow's eyes.

"Fine." Arrow sighed giving in. I smiled. Yay! Nobody talked after that.

"Uhh, who is taking me home?" I asked looking at Arrow and Justin. They looked at each other, like they're having a silent conversation with their eyes. Was it so hard for a girl like me to get a ride home?

I stood up from the chair and walked into the living room. Vince and Vic are watching TV. Wow, lazy. I opened the door and walked out. If no one is going to drive me home, might as well board back. God, I should of wore more clothing. I grabbed my board, that was leaning against the wall, and placed it on the ground. I hope getting in the house was going to be easy. Spence being a light sleeper and all. Plus mom and dad were home. Three times the danger.

I placed my left foot on the board and sped through the quiet neighborhood.
                               *  *  *
10 minutes of my life had passed. I finally reached home. Now, how to get in. Climbing the tree to my room was a pretty good idea. But, me being me, locked the balcony doors. What if there was a robbery or rapist?