#21

a/n soooo sorry for not updated for a while. schools being a pain but its nearly the holidays so i'll make it up by updated a lot in these few weeks! thanks for all the support <3

no ones pov

mark drove to donghyucks house, expecting him to be outside waiting. but to marks surprise, donghyuck wasnt there. mark started worrying and called donghyuck. when donghyuck didnt answer, mark ran out of his car and knocked on donghyucks door. when there was no answer, mark remembered that donghyuck told him where he kept his spare key. he found it and opened the door.

"donghyuck?" mark called out his name, but he got no response. mark started searching his house, until finally he checked donghyucks room.

and there he was, sleeping peacefully. mark was about to wake him up but he wanted to see the younger be quiet for a bit. mark noticed just how beautiful donghyuck really was, he felt really lucky to have someone like donghyuck.

mark touched his face, and was shocked to find how hot he was. mark then realised why donghyuck wasn't ready. donghyuck was sick.

mark pulled donghyucks blanket up to donghyucks face, leaving a note on his bedside table.

"hey donghyuck, i came to pick you up but you weren't outside, so i came in with your spare key and searched for you. i saw you in your room sleeping peacefully so i didnt disturb you. i touched your face and realised you have a fever. i'll make you some chicken soup and i'll come back after school to check on you. hope you get better soon, love you <3"

mark smiled and walked to donghyucks kitchen. he got started on the soup. while cooking it, he felt arms around him.

"donghyuck! what are you doing?"

"back hugging you dumbass, what else?"

marks cheeks turned red as donghyuck hugged tighter. he brought his lips to marks ears and whispered

"thanks for caring about me."

"of course i care for you, why wouldnt i?"

donghyuck just chuckled as he let go of mark. donghyuck took at sniff of the soup and was surprised. he didnt know mark would actually cook something properly.

the soup was ready and mark remembered he had to go to school.

"you're coming to see me after school like you said in the note?"

"yes, i am. i hope you dont mind."

"what? of course i dont mind. i just dont want you to get sick."

"don't worry, even if i get sick, i wouldn't mind since i'm with you."

"ohmygod stop being so cheesy."

"haha im just doing what a good boyfriend has to do."

donghyuck got flustered at the term "boyfriend". mark kissed him goodbye and left for school.

mark wished he could just stay with donghyuck, but school was always in the way.