#20

no ones pov

the couple made it to class and sat down in their seats, still holding hands.

"mark, could you come here for a second?" johnny asked with a playful grin.

mark looked at donghyuck and donghyuck looked at mark. donghyuck shrugged his shoulders ad mark nodded. he let go of donghyucks hand and walked to the back of the classroom.

"so, i see your getting it in with donghyuck." johnny smirked as mark got slightly flustered.

"i would have never thought you would give up someone like eunji for donghyuck though."

"i never really loved her in the first place, but with donghyuck its different."

"yeah i can see that, but whats going to happen to eunji."

"if you're that concerned about her then go and ask yourself."

"okay jeez calm down, i was just asking."

the teacher walked in and told the students to sit in their chairs.

"okay students, we have partnered up with mr dong's class to start a project. you will need a partner in here but i will choose your partner in the other class. you will be in groups of about 3-4. we'll explain what the project is when we go there."

the students got up and followed the teacher out of the classroom. mark and donghyuck were already certain they were going to be partners.

they made it to the other classroom and mr dong welcomed them in. mark, donghyuck and eunji were chosen as a group since eunji's best friend was on holiday.

"okay students. the project is script reading. you can choose a script from the options we give you and practice it with your group. after 2 weeks you are required to act in front of the class. is that clear?"

the students all nodded their heads and then started chatting loudly. mr dong was handing out the scripts as mark looked at the two people in front of him. he clearly loved donghyuck more, even though he had known eunji for the longest time. he was lost in his thoughts until donghyuck cleared his throat.

"mark, which script do you want?"

mark shot up and saw three pairs of eyes on him. he looked at the scripts and tried to find one that could easily be remembered.

"i like the break up one." mark looked at eunji.

"me too." eunji said coldly

"i guess we're doing the break up one, thanks mr dong." donghyuck took the script and quickly scanned through it.

eunji tried to revert her eyes from donghyuck as much as possible, which resulted in eunji staring at mark all of the lesson.

they gave each other roles and eunji somehow managed to convince the couple for her to be the person mark gets with after he "breaks up" with donghyuck.

the bell went and donghyuck was upset. he didnt know why mark would agree to that idea when he wanted to be the lover, but to make mark happy he agreed anyway.

mark notices how down donghyuck looked so he hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.

"you know i would never do that in real life. eunji always gets what she wants no matter what so there was no point in arguing back. you know i love you"

donghyucks heart softened up as he hugged mark back.

"i love you too."